Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Mondays

Welcome to Monday. Might I just say that last night was the worst pay per view I have seen in a long time. WWE's Royal Rumble was dogshit. Rey Mysterio Jr. won the royal rumble and will be heading for Wrestlemania's main event. I like to root for the little guy just as much as the next man, but I would never believe that 5'5 Rey will ever be a champion. Now maybe that's hateful of me but I don't give a damn. He's garbage. I've been robbed of about 35.00 and I need anyone who reads this to keep an eye out for Vince McMahon and any of the WWE superstars. They owe me and when you say Rumble! they should know exactly what you mean. Wink when you say it too, and get cash from them( I don't like checks).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List