Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DC Comedy: Me Love You

The reason for the title has to due with an interesting blog i came across at http://dccomedy4now.blogspot.com/
Look for the one that says "Bill Burr, I apologize.." I don't really know those guys, and lord know I'm not gonna talk trash, but it took a pair of brass ones for Mike Metz to speak up for himself after a stranger dogged him like that.... RESPECT. The comments were the most interesting part, they're not to be missed if you took the time to read through that whole blog. Moving on to this blog...

I couldn't help but notice that people are tuning in now, so that's why I titled this with curiosity. Now that I do, I will try to do a better job of making this easy to understand( Mr. Poon has brought to my attention that sometimes I have a tendency to read like Dr. Seuss... but without rhyming)( Hey Larry)

Apparently, rainy days cause traffic to slow down without accidents. If I'm going to be 2 hours late to work, the least I deserve is to see an Ambulance speed by every ten minutes and a dead body in the middle of the road every once in a while. That's not asking much, "would you want to see a solid 3 hours of previews without a movie eventually coming on?" Course not, Course not.


Despite all the bad things being said about Britney Spears, let me take her defense, and not the same way that (CLEARLY) gay kid did on YouTube. Yes, we know she's a horrible parent. Yes, it's true that apparently she has a drug problem. She's a little prone to acts of crazy such as:

-Marrying a random white guy in Vegas; she would annul this about 30-something hours later

-Marrying a back-up dancer(K youknowtherestofhisname)

-Deciding that having a reality show on UPN would be a good idea, revealing how crazy she is to every guy that spanked to her music in her golden age

-Cut off her hair.... I think there is a good place to stop...one more

-Cocaine, she's done cocaine

I saw the picture of her "naughty", and cringed. The 15 year old in me was taken aback. How dare I betray her. And now I think I've got it. She used to have the body of a Goddess and now the world has turned on her because she's mortal. How dare we? Think hard, did she really look that bad at the VMA's(not her dancing, cause yes, that was horrible)? Or, was she no worse than any average woman that you've had an "encounter" with? She just happened to be showcasing her mediocrity for the world. How would your girlfriend look in same situation? That's right... normal. Bottom line is, I'd still have her. Now, I might not beat you to death in a sprint to her bedroom... this ain't 1999. But, I would certainly let her pay to take me out to the Sizzler(if they still exist). And, she's still rich, I think. Britney when the world turns it's back on you, TRich will be there to pick up the pieces. I won't tell you "You the most beautiful woman in the world", but I will tell you that you were in the running once, and that's better than most can say their woman. So, remember the next time you snarl at her unbecoming picture on the Tele or in print.... "Would you kick her out of bed?"


I don't normally get completely 3 piece suited up for work. It's business casual so I generally keep it that way. But, today I decided it was a good day for a vest and suit pants. People treat me like I just had pectoral put in. I guess I feel a lot like a woman that is revealing too much in public. People keep asking me if I'm having lunch with one of a few women, my response is "No, I just felt like putting on a vest today", ladies I understand. But, truthfully I put this on so women would look for a second or five longer, and it's working. So, next time they tell you that blouse was for them... they're a Mother#$ckin' liar!


Tyler vs. Tyler Nov. 10th Ballston Commons Mall.... Watch the video at http://www.tdcpresents.com/ then wait for the next two to come out shortly. If you like it, you'll love the next two(that's right get anxious, that's what we want you to do).


My plan from yesterday to shake the girl at work did NOT work. Now she's just trying harder to speak to me(annoying me). Can females not see the look of disdain and, in general, disinterest?! Oh well, I'll shake her. Just in case your wondering why I would want to get rid of this female, it's because she wants to play hard to get. I'm too grown and too impatient for those games.


I just found out how to view sites(YouTube, MySpace) that are blocked at my job. Now, if I ever used those things at home, I might care about being able to use them at work. But, this does mean that I don't have to wait to get my fix of a cat doing the Macarena on YouTube... YEAH!


Alright, well it's been Wednesday... I'll get back with you guys in the future. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List