Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Ghost of Thursday morning

Tell me that ain't the look of an innocent man





Okay so welcome to Thursday. Feels something like a Friday, but with a little less umph! Like settling for the hot girl's friend who is almost as good looking and almost lets you go all the way. Ho Hum; But I digress(I just really wanted to work those words in, could you tell?) let's talk about things that make us smile shall we...









SEE THIS TRAILER FOR THE VIDEO GAME!!!!!!






Yesterday I gave some much needed time to an old friend. Some of you may remember An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, if you do, go ahead and take a second to dance in that memory. Mmmmm that's good. I saw it was on and had to take some time and unwind to it, which I hadn't done since I was 8. Good times.


And, I finally caught up with this week's the Boondocks... A Pimp Named Slickback. Need I say more!


Now that they're putting World War III in all of the headlines and news stories(referring to a nuclear Iran), doesn't seem like there is no way to avoid it. As a sensible adult, you know that war is going to happen now because the tension is in the air. I had hoped that I would be dead before the end of the world, so if I put all my apples in the wrong basket, here are the things I believe I need to do prior to death:



- Hug Jake Young (?)



-Call my mother and inform her that I did steal A LOT of her change to buy a PS2 years ago



-Lead a team of non-Hispanic mean to victory against a team of Hispanic men... in soccer



-Return my copy of Transformers. They already play that in Heaven, with sequels. Sequels



-Take $10.15 from Eminem(Marshall Mathers).... I paid for Encore, I don't know about you



-Learn to play the Harmonica from Eli, then kill him... there can be ONLY ONE!(lightning strikes)



-Cha Cha Slide



-Cha Cha again



-Stand in line with every black comic that I respect in this city, and have Schlegel hose us for a picture... that's just funny to me.



-Apologize to Malcolm X in the afterlife for that last comment



-Taste the Rainbow



-Tell my ex I still love her



-Shower at someone else's place



-Run a mile while pooing



-Smack a boy my little sister likes(last chance to be a protective big brother)



and lastly,



-Hook up with the Devil and challenge that bastard to Guitar Hero II, "Let's see you top 96% of Freebird on Expert!" And, you KNOW that Mutha is goin' down. As Mike Way is my witness. I had to throw him in there, he's one of the only people reading this dribble. Word to mutha Mike, I wouldn't have him any other Way.


Let me go work, and drink Cherry Coke(my crack addiction). I'll get back with ya'll tomorrow. Laters....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List