Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I exist, therefore I watch UFC!!!




I'm just excited cause for some reason I have the huge urge to watch the Ultimate Fighter when I get home(everyday this week), but tonight I finally get to see it instead of settling for something UFC non-Ultimate Fighter. You would think that when people get to fight at the end of every episode, that it would be no big deal for them to just get in an argument and then beat the Christ out of each other. But, apparently Dana White(owner) doesn't want people to think that these men are just monster's all jacked up on Roids or something... but who cares. We watch to see them fight, I could care less about their families, KILL SOMEONE.


Every once in a while, you get caught in one of the most disgusting situations possible. It's pretty awkward for you and if you're like me, you have no idea how to bring it to some one's attention. Today, I was standing too close to Charlie(co-worker, who luckily doesn't {possibly can't} read), and I caught a whiff of the nastiest morning breath I have encountered since the 7th grade. I love the guy but I disoriented me, and it was like I was high for a second. It started cause he laughed, and now I'm on a mission to never say anything even remotely funny when I'm around him for the rest of the day. I will punch myself in the stomach if I catch myself using even the slightest of wit when he's around today. I can hold back for one day.... surrrrrre. Moving on....


Does anyone care about the wildfires in the news? I don't mean to be insensitive in case you have family or CLOSE friends that are experiencing hardships. I just don't give a F%$k.


Of course I have to put up this clip of the 23-year-old woman from WV who was held hostage for several days. She describe the things that took place with such ease it's funny to me.... she drank urine. Just one of the things that took place, I don't want to ruin them all for you, but it's a though I was telling the story. That's how removed she was, but without further ado(remember to search "Torture victim details Horrific ordeal")....
http://www.potomacnews.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WPN/HTMLPage/WPN_HTMLPage&c=HTMLPage&cid=1149188306363


I secretly listen to more of Chris Brown's music then I will ever admit to publicly... but will deny it up and down.




In case someone wonders why Frank Sinatra in pictured in this blog it's because I was listening to him all morning and since he's on my mind I thought maybe everyone should take a second and think of him. The man was monumental and I could give a sh#t about what type of guy he was, he was an entertainer. We miss you Frankie, and most of us didn't even know you.


I'm thinking I might go see The Nightmare Before Christmas, since I can't go buy it on DVD since they re-released it on IMAX this year. So, I wait, or I go and live out the wishes of the little 10 year old inside me and take my behind to the IMAX. Maybe I'm just weird but IMAX does not suit movies, it's too big. You gotta move your head just to watch the star programs and stuff, why do I want to move my head around for a feature film... 3 hours of moving. I'm still giving it some thought for The Dark Knight(Batman 2) but I'll probably just go to the normal theater. Though I must admit, the thought of dressing up like the Joker is really crossing my mind. I'd do it for Halloween, but I have plans already that don't really permit that.
Well, I guess I'll catch you all tomorrow. Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List