Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grind everyone...grind!


Last night was very cool, Keith was great and got things kicked off. The Fowlest came through and rocked that mutha next and might I say with the energy of 10 year old with a full can of Full Throttle in him(he was high energy for those that haven't had the drink). McBride was too cool and spoke with suck "laidbackidness" I hardly realized he'd taken my wallet. And, I didn't walk everybody out of the room so all-in-all, it was a fun time. If only I hadn't told everyone one to get the wrong form, we'd have been paid then instead of through the mail. I'll get it right next time.


How could I have forgotten about The Boondocks coming back on the air finally in my last blog. If you didn't see it I'm sure there will be ample opportunities to catch it and the other new episodes of their second season. Oh Uncle Ruckus, how do you do it? You made me fall in love with you even though you hate me...


Where the hell is 24? Soon my children. Although, in horrible news, Keifer Sutherland will have to serve a little jail sentence while the show takes a break in filming in November. I could care less about Keifer, but why are they giving Jack Bauer a break from filming?! Stay focused, there are people jonesing all across America for our fix and you need a break to what? Be with family and stuff? Come on...


If you ever want to know anything about anything, I suggest you give this website a try http://www.ign.com/ (movie news,video games, electronics, news, music, you get it?)


Women can be cruel. What? That's a fact.


Apparently, Johnny Gill's "My My My" is longer a top hit in Korea. I only mention this because the views per day requesting that song have dropped. Come back, I miss you... unless you live in North Korea. You can stay away. And why would you monsters in the North love the smooth 80's sound of Johnny Gill?


Does anyone know someone who bought 50 Cent's record? Me neither.


Radiohead has a website up where you can pay whatever you want for their new album. Yes, you can pay nothing if you want and get it completely for free. If you love them as much as I do then go find the website on your own... nah, I wouldn't do that to you. Here:


Was that predictable or what?


Alright, I'm supposed to be working so take this little poem and live your day in joy like the Mighty Zeus commands:


Madness

(For Sara Teasdale) The lonely farm, the crowded street,The palace and the slum,Give welcome to my silent feet.
As, bearing gifts, I come. Last night a beggar crouched alone,A ragged helpless thing;I set him on a moonbeam throne --Today he is a king. Last night a king in orb and crown
Held court with splendid cheer;Today he tears his purple gown.
And moans and shrieks in fear. Not iron bars, nor flashing spears,Not land, nor sky, nor sea,Nor love's artillery of tears
Can keep mine own from me. Serene, unchanging, ever fair,I smile with secret mirth
And in a net of mine own hair
I swing the captive earth.

Laters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List