Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"That's not funny."


I don't think it's fair that I left you for days without the awkward nuances that we now can refer to as TRichisms. It just seems wrong to me, so for the 3 of you here we go..


Though I pretty much live like a couch potato/Internet surfer nerd while I work, I received my productivity report yesterday and I am 110% as far as my section goes. My only response as my supervisor proudly congratulated me; "I am very pleased with myself"(now imagine it said as though some @sshole felt he could do better). Ah, good times.


Wendy's now puts a standee in the line while you wait where you can stick your head through and look like you have a wig on... genius. I don't care how many times I see it, I still giggle a little bit when someone sticks their head through. The only thing funnier would be if someone met the eager lad with a punch from Jesus right as he giggled at his handy work. Ah, violence.


As I shared with Tyler S. today, I'm a little disturbed that I find this story so funny...


It's mainly the events of him taking the kid back to end it all, and what conclusion mercy led him to.... I hope you get what I'm saying. I never claimed to be mature.


So, tonight there is a show at Marymount University. That would be Jermaine "The Fowlest" Fowler, Keith (the comedian, I'm not sure if it's just Keith now. I think I like (just) Keith more.), John McBride(no nickname I'm aware of.... but does he need one?), and me. It's gonna be a lot of fun, and who wants to miss fun. And there were plenty of fine young women for everyone!


I've decided it's time to man up and start an open mic. More on that to come, but believe if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna try to follow good examples like Rendezvous, Soho, etc....


Anyone that is just happy with life and more importantly, their life, go ahead and smile for a minute. We never reflect on how sweet this whole thing is til' it's too late. Now, if only it weren't so damn hot on my floor! Laters.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List