Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Tyler vs. Tyler ?!

Who wouldn't S#it themselves when they saw this thing next to them in Antartica?----->

A couple years ago when Tyler S. and I both started comedy, we had an idea for a show that would pit us against one another. There have been several evolutions for this idea, and I think(God, I hope) that we have come to a show that will be funny and most of all, just as fun to watch as it is to put on. I have no idea when the videos that we shot to promote it will be ready to put online, but I was very pleased with how well they turned out. And, I was very pleased with the fact that neither one of us has a problem holding a straight face for a long amount of time. Stay tuned, cause I will definitely have more info on this show. (But, he didn't say when it was).... Oh, it's November 10th, 2007 at The Comedy Spot in Ballston Commons Mall.


On Sat. night, I went to the Laughing Lizard and for the first time in a little while I stood there and in front of oh... 20-25 people, pulled out a plate of shiggity and ate it for about 10 minutes. But, it's cool cause how would I know what's funny if people don't make it abundantly clear what is not? I'm a big boy and sometimes you don't get to make the hot blond in the back laugh enough to lose self respect and morals due to your comedic genius. Am I right? I did go flying out the door while "Supermaning that Ho" in front of Tim Miller though. One of the highlights of my evening.


If you are the person who works in my building reading this, please let me know who you are. Only a couple know I perform, and so I quite curious to see who you might be. Sorry, if I got off the beaten track everyone, but I use sitetracker and know that someone in my complex is reading since everyday it says the name of our company. Back to the blog then....


Friday's attempt to find some other common ground with my boss was a huge success since we spent the day at Hemlock overlook(basically "Field Day") doing teamwork training. We found much to talk about and overall... bonded. With that in mind, for some reason I still felt the need to watch espn's report on the Giants vs. 49ers game yesterday and make sure I could comment on in when he makes his usual 9:45 am walk-by. I'm sad, I know... but I'm a man who's looking for a promotion. Come on baby, daddy needs a new pair of shoes!


I traded in a video game on Saturday and was given $5.00, you heard me 5. Now, let me clarify, this wasn't some game for the original Atari or something. This game, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 came out last November and I paid $69.99 for it. Now, I've been in this video game world for a while so I know I wasn't gonna get $30 bucks for it or anything. But, I'm insulted to think that now we're treating games like cars. No one should ever be given less than $10 for an XBOX360 game. What the point of crying about this you ask? On the off chance that a CEO of Gamestop/EBgames should search for the tag "pissed cause I received $5 for a videogame" I want him to know that I don't appreciate paying for his last happy ending. I hope her hands are ice cold next time Mr. CEO.... GD Thief.


Odyssey Michaels is the first person I have come across who, in a position to really help out someone, not based on friendship, but on what he saw as talent.... stepped up. I appreciate it more than I can express in a few words, but more importantly I plan to use it as a reason to never forget what I want to be like if I'm in the right position. I respect that, and Jermaine knows what I'm talking about, cause it doesn't matter who sticks their foot in the door first, the other is right on their coattails when the come in the room. Keep our community beautiful and lets all help each other out. With that said, if you have a negative comment to make like the jerk who told me to stop "word I won't use cause I'm blogging at work", be a man and have an identity so I don't have to think about drop kicking Racer X from Speed Racer. 'Preciate it...
I finally got a much needed haircut on Friday... it's not really that interesting I know but I walked around for a good two weeks looking like a runaway slave. Now, I feel like I belong in this century. JOY!
I jammed with Tyler S. yesterday in GUITAR HERO 2, I think he can attest to the almighty ROCK that is TRich.... recognize. Well, I got nothing. So, I guess we'll end this boring Monday with a joke...(I still got nothing)... Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List