Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Convo

Bryson, Mumma, Poon!!!!!... oh yeah, me too. How does it not make you think of the first time you saw Winnie the Pooh. It's priceless (though the State Theater has managed) but you can attend for 10 smackeroos. And more? Yes, even more comedy.... you'll have to show up to find out who.


Happy Hersday again, and there's Carl giving some sensual guitar. "Widdily Widdily Widdily Wa!!!"

Yesterday I watched Disney-Pixar's Cars.... still my least favorite of the the Pixar involved movies. Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy, best friends.... ooops, I peed a little.



If I hear another person mimic Carlos Mencia's "De de de", I will $#!t.



Kit-Kat has a new Bar.... wait for it... New! Kit-Kat Extra Crispy. Basically a d*ck in a red wrapper that tastes like Kit-Kat. When I said d*ck, I meant it. It's pretty huge, and stacked like the pyramids, I got plans for this thing later. I'm gonna lure a child into traffic with it. Score.



I accidentally told me old boss, in passing, that I think he's a NY Giants' maniac. I'd heard that he got a tattoo of the Giants but didn't see it until today. Walking by, we say hello for the first time in two months (first time spotting each other) and I had to see this thing. He was showing to Asian women, old Asian women, around but didn't hesitate to bust that puppy out for me. I expected it to be a massive football player wearing a Giants' uniform, eating the heart of a Patriot (the solider not the team) and spread all across his back. He he lifted his sleeve and it was just a helmet, I laughed hard. I'd braced myself for nothing, then explained why it was so funny and he laughed too. He's moved from "The Fan" to Super Fan in my book. What's the difference? A Super Fan can provide for his family while expressing his love. The other, well, generally winds up in prison.



How does every unattractive woman manage to sound so enticing on the phone?! It's recockulous.

Is anything worse than passing the same person everyday who says "Good morning ____", but you never took the time to learn their name.



Most people's desks are cluttered with giant binders that they never actually open or realize are there. Yet, as soon as you touch one they "need" them. I've been giving some consideration to running up on someone's desk and trying to sniggity snatch one. I won't though, cause I like being employed.



Out of 7 people in my team, 3 came to work today. "Over some f*ckin' rain and not having power... really?!" How lucky everyone is that I have no power yet. Cause that's when I call SHENANIGANS, you need to use leave cause some water blew through at a nice pace. Throw on a rumpled shirt and let's go. This work ain't gonna f*ck itself out of bed... "what?" You heard me.



"And he never paid for drugs... not once"- Tim Meadow from Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story



That was the best part of that movie. But if you love John C. Reiley like I do. Don't see this movie. Terrible.



Praise be to the wolf.




McLaters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive