Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Now I know why they call'em sloppy joes.... cover me

Lord please bless everyone that I know and will know. Let them know the peace and joy that I have in my heart right now, and always carry with me no matter what you've placed in front of me. Let them encourage, be fearless, focused and most importantly, let them know the love of a big bootied ho. Amen

It's my prayer, you pray how you want to.

With every sip of orange juice I take it feels like I'm drowning the little man that dances inside me. The one who carries a switchblade and has muddy boots on. He only speaks Creole and mostly to swear, but that's due to a nasty custody battle. He's not a drunk but always carries a thimble full of "The Shine" with him at all times. He swears he's killed a dragon but that never happened. He did wrestle with a really big chipmunk in front of a bunch of friends though. He would never hurt a fly, but loves to go chase down a deer, just to know he can. In his head is a song, probably something satanic but in his heart... well there's just love. Oops, I'm done with my OJ, he's dead.
Stop snitchin'! , sorry that phrase never ceases to be funny to me.
I've been pretty incognegro for the past couple of days, sorry. But now that I've settled back into to worry free life mode, I can get back to my muthaf*ckin' hustle. N*gga ask about me... I've been listening to a lot of Tha Carter III lately. I'm not sure if anyone knows this, but Lil' Wayne dissed Al Sharpton. But WHY?!

"Reverand Sharpton, you've been slandered on a rap artist's album. What do you want to say about that, what are you going to do?"
"You talkin' bout that gremlin with all the tattoos on his face? Tell the n*gga I liked 2 Live Crew when his momma was still complimenting his father's backseat." - Al Sharpton, this quote is not real, but could be.


When beautiful people cry angels come to them to take away pain. When ugly people cry I look away, looking at ugly people is how they caught ugly in the first place. Never look'em in the face, never.

There is a bald guy with an extremely hot Asian girlfriend that walks by me many times a day. I salute him and his joy. Every now and again, though the world is full of shenanigans, we see that there is some amount of joy at the bottom of this bag o $#!t. Remember him the next time you're stuck in traffic, you only get two packets of sauce for your 20 piece McNugget, or you just can't get your Internet to cooperate while you try and "bust one". Some people are happy.

There is a woman from Iraq sitting behind me, she makes one wrong move and I'll take her down. I'm no bigot, I just can't let my guard down, much love to all my middle eastern homies. There should only be a couple of you, to the rest I say "Keep your friends close enemies even closer"....

Ain't nothin sadder than hearing a Chinaman cry - Some racist

Open toed shoes are way too popular for a world where ugly feet are winning the war on the streets. Africans.

WE ARE EXACTLY 30 DAYS FROM THE DARK KNIGHT!!!! TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND HUG SOMEBODY!!!!

1 comment:

Atif Myers said...

Would you rather them called sloppy janes?

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive