Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Joy-gasm!!!!

Just got out of traffic court, reckless driving, my lawyer told me that jail time was a pretty good possibility when driving 95 mph when the limit is 65. I don't know anyone that's gone to jail for speeding but a few people do.

My Lawyer did not show up to court, nor did he return my phone calls. I was trying to pay him yesterday and that's apparently not a good enough reason to call back. I thought I was pretty f*cked when I got to the courtroom.

The worst penalty: 12 months in jail, up to 12 months suspended license and $2500 in fees.

I got: (drum roll please) $250 fine. And, I never paid that expensive piece of $#!t lawyer... HA.

I'm going to Stu's house (if ever there was a reason to celebrate now is the time) then I'm going to see The Incredible Hulk! I may even have a lady friend join me instead of the normal "D*ck Sandwich" that is my friends joining me. I'm happy. And, my schedule is nice for the next month or so with more calls to make today. Hope everyone has a great, safe weekend!

Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive