Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a lot like kissing Satan

I'm boycotting Justin Cousson for his blasphemy, he knows of the beauty that is Coldplay but does not believe. Pray for him, pray for me.

I'm gonna be somebody's father.... someday. That tickles me.

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy c'mon suga let me know"- Mike Myers, So I Married An Axe Murderer. Yes folks, there was a time when Mike Myers was funny.... sigh.

I has this recurring day dream where I talk in German to a baby seal. I scream at it until spit flies out of my face uncontrollably. Then I club it to death. What does it mean?

Anyone that doesn't accept credit cards in the year 2008 is the Devil. What the F*ck kind of business are they running?!

Most of the ho-ish women I've encountered in life are going to be someone's Mother someday. That tickles me too.

A woman walked past my desk and tripped earlier, without even thinking I burst into laughter and the best part was that she came back by a couple minutes later. I had just gotten a hold of myself but seeing her, and the fact that she turned and looked right at me when I laughed, made me lose it all over again.

For no reason in particular, I've laughed more this morning than I can remember.

I've begun referring to people like special orders. Jermaine is Extra Pickles. I'm Hold the Mayo. Nelson is No Tomato. Kevin is Plain. Cassaundra is Only Ketchup. What will you be?

It's about time that all phones had video chat capabilities, I'm tired of wondering if women are fine by the sound of their voices. Trickery...

On Wednesdays like this I like to think about what an old friend used to sing all the time "Yo mama don't wear no draws, I seen'em when she took'em off". He was ahead of his time.

I'm glad we don't have White Castles around here, I feel like police would know to sit around late at night and wait for stoners. I might get picked by accident, mistaken identity :)

:( I used a smiley face(actually it was a frown) on Gchat just cause I like how it turn once you press enter. Unfortunately, I was talking to my friend Josh and he was not too pleased that I'd taken our relationship to the next level. When I told him why I smiley faced him, he understood. That's what friends are for.

Don't swallow gum while eating Nestle Crunch Ice Cream.... just don't.

Pink Lemonade is the Devil. I kid, I'm hooked on the stuff...oh yeah, and alcohol.

I plan on buying The Wizard of Oz and Dark Side of the Moon. We all know what else I need to enjoy that, I can't wait.
Baltimore, tomorrow I would like it if you wore that red dress I like. Oh, and bring b*tches.

That's as random as I'm gonna get today, by the way, it's appalling how many people don't know what a non-sequitor is?

Later

3 comments:

j.c. said...

Haha, you know I was just saying things to get a response from you.

A Rush...is actually the Coldplay album I listen to the least, I dig it, but I skip over a lot of it too. Parachutes is still my favorite, and I'm working through Viva La Vida.

X&Y is pretty great. "Speed of Sound" didn't really grab me, but "Swallowed in the Sea" is great, and I'm personally big on "White Shadows," and liked "Talk" even more after that video.

I had to support Oasis. I'm their only fan left in America.

But come on...The Shock of the Lightning. That is a ridiculously good title. I had to write an entry just to say that. Then the rest was, "Let's see what T-Rich will say to that." It was late at night, I wasn't thinking at my full capacity.

And it's not because Liam said they were better than the Beatles. It's because 'Be Here Now' kinda sucked.

If you haven't seen the 'Shiver' video, watch it. It's fun to see how far they've come, really.

j.c. said...

Oh, and I'd boycott "Justing Cousson" too if I were you.

There's something a bit too familiar sounding there.

j.c. said...

Tomorrow = Me?

Right on.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive