Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, June 16, 2008

The weekend's a blur

Tyler, what did you do to celebrate your continued freedom and privilege to drive?
Well, inner-Tyler, it's funny you should ask cause I can hardly remember $#!t.

Friday I made a lil stop by Best Buy and picked up Tha Carter III, not as good as Tha Carter II but not many things are. Plus, that's the first time I can remember paying from music. I probably had that coming to me. Got a phone number that I never would've expected, SCORE. Then Nelson and I began a celebration that I can't really speak of. I think I passed out kinda early cause I had so much stuff to do the next day.

Saturday I woke up early for a lunch date, killed time beforehand by shopping. By the way, I can't say all the reasons but Friday was the best day of my life. If you're curious ask me and I'll glady run down the list face to face. I bought some new shoes, clothes, video games, then had to keep a promise to Momula that I'd made earlier in the week. Tuesday was her birthday so what son wouldn't take his family out to eat. I paid, first time I'd ever taken on that task and my family has some expensive tastes. My mother called me on being with my friend MJ, cause I was. I ordered Lobster Tails and an additional entree. It was obvious, but I was having a good ol' time spending money and stopping at home to "load up" every once and a while. I was prepared to take a very big step as an adult, that being going to the theater and seeing The Incredible Hulk by myself. I didn't because at the last minute a friend that also wanted to see it joined me, but by the time the movie was starting poor TRich was dead tired from all the doobie snacks, alcohol, and spending money. I had to bail on them after the first trailer. Thus, they ended up seeing it alone. Good times.

I woke up yesterday to bags of things I'd purchased on Saturday. Most of them being pleasant surprises, like new Air Max's and another copy of Fight Night Round 3, I broke the old copy. Once I saw the video game I didn't remember buying, I did the check "Wallet, Keys, chapstick" once I was certain I had the essentials I moved on with my day. I ordered Chinese Food, but right afterward Nelson arrived and we decided that 14 egg rolls would make for wonderful munchies. Of course, he made the call, I snickered behind him as he said "Yes, 14, that's what I said".... Good times. Which leaves at today...

I'm sipping Ginger Ale cause my body feels gross after celebrating all weekend. Can't wait to see what this week brings me. Should be interesting.

Laters.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive