Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Be a N*gger Too by Nas


Just in case you haven't heard it yet, thought I'd put that out there. I don't really get the controversy though, if you're black I feel like it's your perogotive to say or not say that word. Whether or not everyone can say it?.... I repeat :If you're black then you decide how you want to embrace or shy from that word. It's got as much power as we give it.

I saw Cloverfield last night... not a fan. I guess that if the writers were being completely honest the movie would have been about 25 minutes long. Cause from the second that the plan changed from saving my @ss, I'm out. Let me just ruin a minute of the plot, trust me it's not important, here we go. A female calls our protagonist and says "Help me", his friend and the only character worth liking, Hud, immediately says "But, she's that way, you know what else is that way.... That MONSTER". It's at that point that I wanted Hud to walk away and set the camera on the ground. I'd have stood up and clapped d*cks with Nelson, no homo (what would that look like? Hmmm... no, no homo). Instead, he says "We're coming with you"...sigh. That's where they lost me cause I wouldn't even come back for Chapstick, which I have a deadly addiction too. I'm a Chap addict, but I would just get by and let my face turn into Tommy Lee Jones before I'd risk going back into town. Couple of things I wish had happened. This one is stupid, but I wish that a black man would've walked by and saw that thing, all I'd want him to scream is "White people"(it had white skin, but that thought made me chuckle to myself last night). Told you it was stupid. Secondly, it screamed like the monster that they admitted ripping it off from, Godzilla. For the sheer joy of a cheap laugh am I to believe that no one recommended having a scared Asian running down the street screaming "Godzira!!!"? Come on now.

I'm making a muscle right now, know what it looks like? Ray J's most private business. No, he doesn't have "A Very Muscular ____", his just makes a turn to the right. A SHARP turn to the right, as far as sphincters go anyway. Disgusting, DO NOT WATCH THE KIM KARDASHIAN SEX TAPE!!!! There is a lot more Ray J than there is Kim Kardashian. At one point, between different speeches chalked full of slang about how thugnificant he is, he dances. But this is the jig a 13 year old does when he first finds out where the va-jj is... except he's still having sex while doing this dance and making a face like he's fighting a $#!t. Did I mention that when his ____ takes that sharp right turn, it's accompanied by a vein big enough to be on Andre the Giant's part. DISGUSTING Ray J. May God forever bless you with clothes, cause I don't want to live in a world where Ray J's just walk around clothe less. And surgery is probably a good suggestion. Why does it not mention that when you search that video online. Distraction? Hell yeah.

Gotta go to lunch so, we'll do this tomorrow. Hope to see muchos comics at Wiseacres tonight, we'll see how that goes.

Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive