Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Today, yesterday doesn't matter

So, it's a new day and I won't even go into what else happened to me yesterday but "yep" the day just kept getting worse. Then I got home.
Look at Craig Mack's face in the smaller album cover pictures, what the f*ck is he yelling at?! Oh, Craig Mack. I laugh everytime I think of him in the unemployment line...


Make Your Own Slideshow More Slideshows

I walked past my supervisor this morning at 8:23... I was supposed to be here at 8. Normally I'm able to slink to my desk and be unnoticed but not today. I've never wanted someone to be more involved in conversation before. The entire time that she walked to the steps I was turned around looking to see if she was gonna look up and notice the time after we exchanged good mornings. Update: We've spoken and she asked more for a spreadsheet from March.... no word of my tardiness. Yeah!

In my cafeteria downstairs there is a line every morning where people line up to get eggs, omelette's, grits and things. Every morning it literally takes about 30 minutes to go down and come back up to your desk because of the size and wait that this line holds. Why does it take so long? Fat people/ omelette's. It's either they are just obese and don't care how long they wait to have an omelet, or they're a jerk who wants everyone else to wait forever. It's the same thing as the people who sit in traffic and then slow down when they finally make it to the crash site to catch look... d*cks. Don't slow down, and Fatty you don't need an omelet. Sorry for the vent, I just can't say anything when I stand behind them(I just went and came back) so I have to angrily blog. Woe is me.

Please God, make my daughter hideous. And with a terrible gag reflex. That'll keep the wolves at bay.

I don't know what told me to have a Sisqo-a-thon(to include Dru Hill, where are they now?) on my iPod today, but I'm jammin and remembering the mid-90's like never before. For some reason one of their songs "These are the times" reminds me of an early December in high school. You know, that feeling where Christmas is fast approaching and you're just happy.

For some reason when an old white woman drops something, I've just stopped picking it up. For that matter, I really don't hold doors for them either. I don't know when I said "That's enough" but I just don't like helping them. And, it never ceases to be funny to me. I bring that up cause I passed on in the hallway a minute ago and she dropped something right near my foot... I looked at it and then at her. I even stopped so she could get it, without any fear that I would knock her over when she tried to pick it up. I'll try to make a smiley of what my face looked like when she dropped it ( .)( .)
<> notice how small I've made my nose and mouth. That's my awkward,
~ "don't laugh" face.
As I walked away I couldn't do anything but grin like the Cheshire cat.

Getting a passport sucks when you have to reorder your Birth Certificate. I don't care how old you are, "Leave that with your parents kids". It's a lot more important to them than us, they won't lose it. If they do, you could be a mistake.

Well, I guess I'll get to working on stuff. See some of you at Wiseacres tonight, others I'll talk to manana.

Laters


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive