Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, April 04, 2008

What ever happened to....


-An American Tail

-The Gold Dollar

-The God of War movie

-Craig Mack

-Tupac still releasing good albums

-Enjoying making out

-the Harlem Shake (just when I got crazy, it's not cool no more?!)

- Not needing a shower at the end of the day, as little boys the balls don't stink( am I right?)

-Thinking your mother was innocent and pure (cause she banged, then you came)

-Laughing til' you cried just cause someone said testicles

-Kicking friends in the balls for sport

-Waiting for the clock to strike 2 pm on the last day of school

-Cross Colours

-Ladies (1907-1976)

-Flat out telling women how you feel

-Johnathan Brandis( he died last year, he was the kid from Ladybugs and Seaquest)

-Walkmen (if you still have one... chuck that b*tch out the window, this ain't 94')

-Dreadlocks being frowned upon.... S#!t they look terrible

-$100 seeming like a ton of money

-Never really coming in contact with a fax machine, as an adult you should be very familiar with one

-Smelling mom cooking Fried Chicken and forgetting about that report card you got

-People talking S#!t and getting their face stomped... I went to a bad high school

-Being able to sleep til' 2 pm any day of the week

-Aerosmith, Collective Soul, Soul Asylum, Alice in Chains, Michael Jackson, Johnny Gil, Arrested Development, Domino and Dr. Dre making hits

-Sitcoms

-Small Wonder (yeah, it's a TV show but I really loved that one. Little girl robot in the suburbs...)

-That feeling of putting up Christmas ornaments with Mom

-The first person that wasn't family that you really cared for

-Your best friend from the 2nd grade

-Book Fairs

-The Disney channel, I can't be the only one disgusted by the S#!T they throw on there now... That's so Raven, and don't even speak about Hannah Montana (that little girl ain't even cute)

-DMX, read http://www.erinjackson.net/ the blog section, then scroll to that interview... Jesus man

-Usher being more talented than singing about falling in love in a club

-The Sizzler

and Lastly,

You.


Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive