Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

We need another Wednesday open mic!!!!!(comedy blog)

I could really use help here. Do we shoot for D.C., or do we try another open mic in the Northern Virginia area? the open mics in Northern Virginia seem to work(Lizard, Wiseacres, Is it too early to say "Steal this show") but I know that so many of us live in D.C. I wouldn't want to start something somewhere that is inconvenient for people. If you guys run into me or feel like commenting or sending me an email, I'm curious to see where most people would consider putting an open mic. Everybody runs open mics differently, but there has to be an alternative for the 29 comics that don't get onstage at Wiseacres. The current situation is unacceptable and I challenge someone to find somewhere before I do(cause I really don't want to run two)..."We decide how many times we get onstage, no else".

Don't disrespect other comics by talking (basically you're heckling) through their sets, how f*cking rude is that. Who is telling people that they're funny enough that they can be a pompous ass and act like they run this city. Have some class and professionalism, that's the opposite of "cool". To drive the point home, look at some one that you respect(I'll pick Erin Jackson), how do they carry themselves? Are they commenting on how un-funny someone is? Or do they sit there, maybe study their bits, sip their tea, then go up and crush... pick a role model.

The man in the picture was innocent until proven guilty... and they beat his innocent @$$
Travis Irvine makes me laugh without really trying. I have no idea why, Tracy Morgan does the same thing to me.

Scenario:
A female that you suddenly found attractive seems to be coming around. Right when you think "Now's the time" you notice that a tooth is starting to decay. Do you take one for the team, or do you walk away cause that's not what you're into? Decide

Hampton is not excited about the Incredible Hulk(movie).... this man cannot be human. But since he did show interest in Iron Man(also movie) I say we just keep an eye on him. When his eye lids blink vertically I expect someone to take his life. For humanity's sake...

Yesterday my mother and I had a long conversation about my new found interest in older women. She did not approve. That is all.

A Text Message from Jermaine Fowler(aka "the Fowlest")

"I said f*ck the eagles last night in philly and someone yelled out boo thiiiis maaaan"

That text made me laugh, so I felt like I had to share it with you guys. You're welcome.

Why is this in different fonts? Cause I'm bored, and because it tickles me.

Okay, I think that's all for this Hersday. You guys be good and we'll do this thing tomorrow....

Laters






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive