Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, April 25, 2008

A Bright Friday for.... The Dark Knight

=) Tell me that you don't love this new poster that was just released today..... go on! It's beautiful without even showing the Joker. I never would have thought it possible.



Reminder to the public: GRAND THEFT AUTO IV will be in stores in 4 days!!! That's April 29th. I'm gonna let that go for now, cause it's inappropriate to sport wood on the job... but you better believe that Monday or Tuesday there is gonna be something special. A blog of love like never before, cause I'm running down everything about number 4 and when you hear it and see it you want it. Trust me, my roommate Kevin didn't even want it. After reading one article on http://www.ign.com/ he went and paid the whole thing off that afternoon. Viva Niko!



Fridays, when you're at work, are that special pause in between the week and sooooooon to be weekend. Kind of like that kiss, when you give it you know it's okay to round second. Or if you're me, you just blitz over to third and come right home. It's cheating yes, but you scored didn't you. Yes, you did.



Shout outs to D-Block! What? I just want to be cool too. I knew that wouldn't sound right coming from my mouth.



It seems like an Absinthe day to me. Good bye fried rice, hello fried chicken!



I had a dream the other day where my mother beat the $#!t out of me, Mortal Kombat style. When I described it to Kevin and Nelson, I kept starting the story "I had this dream that my mother sat on my face and beat the $#!t out of me". As you can imagine, I made it to sat on my face and both of their faces turned cold... and quick. Those eyes, so dead. I'm not attracted to my mother.... she makes to much money for me. (note to self: get an appointment with Dr. Freud ghost... right away)



Okay kiddies, that's gonna do it for me. See some of you tomorrow night at the Arlington Cinema N' Drafthouse. Maybe I'll bump into some of you at the Caveat auditions, I'm hoping they give me a shot, I'm really excited about Improv at WIT. And, anyone going to the BBQ on Sunday... bring ham, and homemade Mac & Chee.



Laters

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think I'm going to have to put on a condom before sitting down for the dark knight, just hope I don't absent-mindedly wait until I get in the theater to put it on.

Tyler Richardson said...

Mike just when I think I've got you're personality pegged, you go and hit me with "The Raunch"... you're my hero.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive