Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday, when did we go wrong?

Let me just give a little rundown of what my day (HELL!!!!) has been like so far. It started completely innocent and perfect and now it's already got my mood at a 6 when I'm normally at a 9.3(I'm happy, what can I say). I woke up this morning knowing that I would have to go to traffic court. I got pulled over by the same d*ck cop for the same thing a couple times, cause he always hides on my way home. The second ticket didn't even make me as angry as the first one, but these tickets were all before I had a previous court date to fix my problem by. In case I didn't mention the problem, it was an expired registration. Which, I found out last Monday night, you can go to jail for in D.C. for that. Huh, weird; so I'm at the courthouse and got my new registration in my hand ready to show and get back to work...

Once I'd been frisked, taken off my belt and all things not skin, had a lady turn and practically kiss me and waited in a very long line it was time to check the docket. I wasn't on the docket. Normally I would assume that I was supposed to be there on a different day, but I know that the ticket said April 1. The main reason I remember was that when the d*ck cop gave me the second ticket it was for the same day as the first ticket. I said "Oh well, at least this ticket is for the same day, so it's like you've only given my one.... you're still a d*ck" and no, I didn't get to say that last part. I have to go wait in the cashier's section of the courthouse because there is no one that can really help me. The cashier looks up my name and sees the original ticket from a different state trooper. Just to make sure we're not confused, State Trooper= seat belt, expired registration. Vienna cop= 2 separate expired registration tickets. She could only find the state trooper's tickets which I've taken care of. She tells me that maybe I need to check with Vienna's courthouse, but even if I had tickets there she would still be able to see the tickets in her computer. So, by assumption... the Vienna cops ticket's don't exist. But, we all know better than to leave something like that just blowing in the breeze... don't we. Still haven't called the courthouse but in my mind I was thinking that was a waste of the morning. Luckily, I did sleep in for a bit.

I was on my way back to my car, so I paid my ticket to leave the garage. When I get to my car, the battery has mysteriously decided to keel over and die. I put my head on the steering wheel for some time. Then I join AAA, I wait for the roadside assistance to come into the parking garage, for about an hour or so. I began to get pissed since I just had my car in and out of the shop over the course of the last few weeks. I pray it's just a battery, then he shows up and jumps me. He thinks it's the battery too. I called my supervisor to tell her that I'm on my way from the Fairfax County Courthouse, she tells me that she thought I was using a whole days leave. I really wanted to just go home, but I'd already told her that I was on my way. Damn.

So now I'm at work and trying my best to just stay positive through the next few hours of the lovely Tuesday. There were two notes on my computer screens about nothing, and a bag of flower seeds in my chair that read "It's Springtime... Money Plant" I don't know why they placed them there. I think I'm going to put a banzai tree at my desk so I'll have something beautiful to stare at while I work. But oh, it would not be pretty to see someone touching my banzai.... HULK smash.

Sorry I didn't make to Spy Lounge last night, I'm sure that Eli had that whole thing running like a fat kid from a bully... well, that is. But I did think of a great new joke that I can't wait to try out, I'll say this "It involves John Legend". Oh, what could it be?

I'm gonna make up for some lost time but wanted to stop and say hey. So... "Hey"

Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive