Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A day to crap... I mean cry about


Craps
I arrive to my cuby and press the on button
The craps, the craps
I’m still thinking about Tuesday; spent smokin’ and jokin’
The craps, the craps
Can’t recall what I ate and only visions of beer
The craps, the craps
Oh no, something dropped and added weight to my rear
The craps, the craps
Stand firm old man, it’s only 9:46
The craps, the craps
Don’t be one of the guys with tenacious AM $#!Ts
The craps, the craps
All that ham… all that Mac & Cheese
The craps, the craps
The way my stomach’s gurglin’ I’d better not sneeze
The craps, the craps
Uh Oh, here comes Carrie, better take this look off my face
The craps, the craps
You look like you just got sprayed with whole can of mace
The craps, the craps
Think of something “puckering” like Britney Spears Vag photo
The craps, the craps
Oops I laughed, dammit now I’m in trouble
The craps, the craps
Dashing down the hall in baby steps
The craps, the craps
Don’t bump into me unless you want to get wet
The craps, the craps
Finally at the bathroom, “Oh God have mercy”
The craps, the craps
Don’t let any of the $#!T spray back on me
The craps, the craps
Gotta lay down some TP, I don’t know who’s been here last
The craps, the craps
For all I know they had the acne all over their ass
The craps, the craps
Dancin’… hold on TRich this $#!T is 1 PLY
The craps, the craps
Okay I’m ready, let’s let the $#!T fly!
The craps, the craps
The guy next to me can relate, sounds like an audio track
The craps, the craps
Well, I ingested a lot of Asparagus… MUTHA F*CKA STAND BACK!!!!!



Hope you like my little diddy… that came from the heart. I want to be as poetic as Atif some days too. So sue me… but not really though.

The answer to ending world hunger is figuring out how to recycle food we’ve eaten (feces). I know I’m not the firs to suggest this, but gosh darnit, if we can just put all the protein and minerals back in that stuff… I’ve got it! Stuff that crap full of worms and stuff! I’ll let you know how the first taste tests go, of course I’ll need a volunteer… SPE (Sean, you know who you are), how do you feel about doo doo?

If you’ve never searched Lil Wayne beef then you probably have no problem finding Gillie. He makes funny videos but they’re only funny to me because they’re so ghetto. He was standing in areas I can only dream about, cause I’d be shot for no reason, talking a lot of $#!T. He did make some valid points though. If you’re bored check him out.

I’ve finished the Watchmen, I’ve called Jimmy several times. I’m just throwing it out there, devohaven@gmail.com if you want to talk about it. I’m busting and no one else is reading my copy fast enough. If you have my number feel free, if you don’t “read my mind and I will give it”.

What is a booger? Is it just God’s candy that people feel they’re too good to enjoy. Nose picking never goes away and some people (in traffic) show that they can live in a world free of judgement. Cause nothing is better than catching one, making eye contact and they don’t even bother to stop. “I’ll only know him for 10 more seconds… but I think I’ve almost hit pay dirt!” At least I’d like to think their thought process looks something like that.

I was on an elevator today and actually wondered if the woman in there with me was fat enough to take us down. No joke, she was fat enough I was actually concerned…

I texted Ayanna Dookie just now, the question is unimportant, but here was her response: “Who is this?” I love how females give their numbers to people and forget. Cause if I gave you my number, I definitely saved the name when you texted me. Cause, what if I owe you money?

Off the Wall… the newest woman that I’ve asked to dance. Thanks Justin!

Gotta keep this one short since I waited forever just to post this thing. Viva La Crap!

Laters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man!

I'll give you a call soon, been crazy busy on the road. I'm back home on the 31st-5th before I go off again, I'll give you a ring sometime in that area :)

-Jimmy

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive