Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Hersday

It's always fun entertaining the kiddies, I think Molberg, Jake Young (a big black man), Anupuma and myself rocked just a little bit last night. I'm not a nice person but for some reason it does make me feel good that this one little girl was allowed to leave the hospital two hours before the show started and stuck around just to laugh. Her father reminded us quite a few times as we waited for Black man Young to find the room. He was "the coolest man in a lime green polo I've ever seen", and didn't shy away from a lot of physical contact with a young black man he'd never met before. He was the white center to my Oreo cookie.... oh, oh no, that sounded gay. Scratch that, rewind it.
If only I wasn't so deathly afraid of riding an ostrich.... looks pretty mantastic though. Like something pulled right from your darkest mantasies.


Today, I felt like sleeping in since I was pretty tired. It felt like Heaven to sleep til 10. That it all.


My mother called me to tell me she was in the mood for candied yams yesterday.... I guess she didn't feel prepared to harass a friend with that type of $#!t so she called me.


The anonymous posters on DCC4Now are, by far, the most popular comics in the area. It's all I see when I read blogs and all I really care about. Neither of the guys who run it have come out and bashed the anony's.... not really anyway. Because, I think when you call it "DC Comedy 4 Now" you realize that gives everyone in the area free right to say what they feel. Even Mike Blejer, for those of you that aren't a part of his fan club yet. If they let a guest bloggers write something inspiring, instead of what's always wrong with comedy, I'd like to see how all the anony's feel about that. What can I say, I'm a fan. I really hope it's more than 5 people writing all that though. If it's one guy, he's got some serious split personality disorder. Bravisimo Anonymous, whoever you are.


Here's a blog for you all to show Jermaine Fowler (aka The Fowlest) some love: http://www.biggillcomedyhour.blogspot.com/

Anonymous, I hope you rip that n*gga to pieces... get em'.


Can we do a shorty and feel good about ourselves? Nah, but it's gonna happen anyway. Tomorrow I'll have more time to think, right now I'm paying the cost for using leave to sleep in. Cause my work still needs to be done by 4:30. Loving life.


Oh, congrateys to Rob Maher and Jon Mumma, they won last night at the Drafthouse. Stiff competition, Chris White, Damone (that might always make me laugh) Miller, other comics whose names I don't remember.... Congrateys. Mental bong hit with your names all over it.... (exhale).


Laters everyone, I'm going to read some more anonymous comments....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive