Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Keeping busy

Had the pleasure of bombing at Brittany's last night, though it didn't really seem like most of the room had a pulse. Might have been a bit too early for me to try to be funny when my mind is clouded with sadness. But, I gotta Harlem Shake that off tonight, cause it's back to iNova Hospital to have some fun with the childrens and such. My goal is just to get a consistent smile going, who needs laughter?

The commenting on DC4Now's blog's are better than the actual blogs most of the time. Pop on over and see what the anony's have to say about the most recent hate blog. I'm a reader at work like everyone else, so guys : "Stop writing all these angry blogs, and just write something worth reading." It seems like the only way people feel like they can get your attention is to write something that makes you mad enough to swear at them via comment.... anonymously. I wonder if all the anony's are different comics or if they're the same guy. Part of me see's the Fowlest sitting in his "Billy Karate" outfit, laughing while he types these hate filled comments, screaming "FUI". Though, I have to give credit to the last anony because he was pretty in synch with how I felt while reading that blog. But, for real, Blejer has got to keep any comment over 1 paragraph long in his own blog.


Update: When I wrote that last paragraph, Blejer had not commented (he swore). In light of recent events perhaps my anger is foolish. I really feel like it is, but to any comic who talks boldly on a blog should remember, we all run into each other eventually. I had to learn that the hard way. I vowed long ago that no longer would I blog to talk trash, instead I like random non-sense that might cause office smiles. (I would, however, like to draw everyone's attention to the picture above....)


Apparently, even though you're part of a team, do not depend on others to help with your share of assignments while you're gone. After two days away from work, I came back to see a "Happy Birthday" balloon on my desk. When I turned on my computer there was another surprise. ALL MY WORK FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS still waiting on me. Oh, and apparently there will be cake outside at 11:30 :)


I smell good today, the scent nowadays you ask? GUCCI b*tch. Recognize.


Last night I had Chicken Fajitas (to be pronounced Fa-jie-tas), they were pretty tasty but assembling the Fajita gave me an odd paranoia. I felt like a fat man preparing a sumptuous feast. Dave Carter has lost a lot of weight over the past couple of years, but he's always got food in front of him when you arrive to an open mic. I was smiling when I put it together and just thought of him in my mind getting his own plate ready. Wasn't that hard, since he left about 15 minutes before I got my food last night. I would honestly pay him to follow me around annoyingly repeating everything I said, followed by his laugh. Thinking of his chuckle tickles me, more than I should continue to talk about. So...


Nelson has got the term "Boo-nasty" stuck in my head.


Is it just me, or when someone dies do people find the most random $#!t to talk to you about? "Oh, sorry to hear about your Grandfather.... Do you think Indiana Jones will be the summer's biggest picture?" That is an example of my friend Josh. Whenever people are having personal problems, since I don't care, I usually just shut the f*ck up. Josh.... not so much.


31 flavors of Ice Cream seems like too many to me. I think Baskin Robbins should take it down to 23.


I've pretty muched ditched my iPod for Nelson's because it has stuff I never got around to buying or downloading. I feel like a whore, so every once in a while I'll put mine in and let it know it's still pretty. But, while I listen to it I'm still thinking of Nelson's iPod. Reminds me of a love song by John Legend.


Thinking of John Legend brings this thought to mind. Should they rename his songs Lust songs, cause there is absolutely no love being spoke of....


Gotta finish some stuff, see you guys at Wise & iNova tonight.


Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive