Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

"This town deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm going to give it one" - the Joker

If you have yet to see the new Dark Knight trailer, then I understand if you're not excited for no apparent reason this Hersday. A lot more Joker, more Harvey Dent (yes, you see him as Two-Face but you don't see the disfigurement) and even some interesting Batman sequences. Even before Heath Ledger died, it had to be a little upsetting that no one gives a $#!t about Batman right now. Show me lots of Joker and make Two-Face interesting, then toss in some street vengenace. That'll do pig, that'll do.

I smoke a lot less than people(ahem, Erin) think, mostly cause I don't want to smell like cigarettes at work. This is almost undone since Kevin, the roommate I work with, likes to chainsmoke on our way to work or if we ever go out for lunch. I've been trying to figure out what stinks in my desk for hours. Can't sniff too loud or some one might get suspicious: "Wonder what stinks over at that guy's desk? That d*ck should shower before he gets here." And, that is exactly what I hoped wasn't the case. Cause I actually woke up and took one instead of taking one before beddy by. It's my bag for work. It's got a nasty smokey funk to it. Time for a bag shower when I get back cause.... it's kinda grossing me out. Next time he starts to light a cigarette in the car, I'm gonna start to smoke crack. "What are you doing?! is that CRACK?!!" Yeah, I just don't want to wear your cigarettes as cologne anymore so I gotta mask the smell with something. Crack's got a minty smell to it.... or you could smoke less while I'm trapped in this car with you.

While my supervisor was going over some things with me this morning, I began to think of a lot of things that make me happy. My eyes started to water up, in a happy way, and then I realized that she was looking right at me while I zoned off into my happy place. Awkward.

Is there anything worse than finding out that every flirtacious woman you speak to at work is married? Yeah, walking around with forever-blue baLLs. But that could never happen, the first one actually happens to me all the time. All the time.... whores.

We are now 18 days removed from Malcolm X's birthday!!!!!! oh yeah, it's mine too.

This is a little diddy that some of you might remember:

Blue streak speeds by
Sonic the Hedgehog
Too fast for the naked eye
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic
, he can really move
Sonic, he's got an attitude
Sonic, he's the fastest thing alive
Look out when he storms through
Sonic the Hedgehog
Don't doubt what he can do
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic, he can really move
Sonic, he's got an attitude
Sonic, he's the fastest thing alive
He's the fastest thing alive
He's the fastest thing alive

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive