Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, May 30, 2008

When the milk spoils, we'll chug baby!

For the sinners that missed last night's season finale of LOST... shame. But maybe you don't enjoy BJ's, long walks in the park, telling Santa what you want for Christmas or anything else that makes me wet. Well, I pity you. It was every bit of awesome though, believe dat.

The world is excited about the new Beverly Hills Cop 4, but do they remember how $#!tacular the third one was? Turn to the Dark Knight, he's sure not to let us down on July 18th!


I have to attend Driver's Improvement class this weekend. Uggg. On the plus side, think of the opportunities for b*tches. Ah....


I'm finally at the point where when I talk to my co-workers and an attractive woman walks by, they don't get phased by the fact that I completely look away from them mid sentence. At first they always looked at me with that "Wow, that's rude, you're a pervert" look on their faces. Now they understand that it's just how I am. If she's fine, I will look. I have to, otherwise they'll disappear. Am I the only one that paid attention in English class. But, the most important part, and what keeps me out of human resources, is that I never say anything. I reply the same thing every time "I've got astigmatism" and that's exactly what I'd tell the fine woman if she turned around... that, and "Damn you fine".


The first thing I saw this morning was Nelson walk out of his room scratching sac.... that is not how I prefer to start my Friday.


The State Theater has let local comics come in it's doors and we will be "Top Shelf". Please come support Seaton, Tony G/Poon, TRich and more. This could be the beginning of something beautiful. The date is June 7th, next Saturday. Doors open at 7, show starts at 9 and tix are $10. Let's show them the comedy scene that is right under their noses.


Today my friend Josh and his wife are in the hospital awaiting the birth of his first child. I never thought he would be the first of our friends to get married first or have a baby first.... but that's life. Hopefully the baby is white, otherwise she gonna have "a lotta explainin' to do". If you didn't read that like Ricky Ricardo, shame on you. Weren't you young once? Babalou!!!


Look out Pittsburgh, I'm coming in September. Of course, Pittsburgh can't here me, nor does it care that I'll be there at some point. I have no inner monologue, just a keyboard. Hope I don't get stabbed, I wonder what the tourist to stabbing ratio is out there....


Sex and the City came out today.... that is all. Now I'm wet.


Well, everyone get to their Friday stuff. Enjoy your weekend, be safe. See you guys around.


Laters


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive