Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wiseacres or Ri Ra

It's really not a decision for me. Did anyone notice that when Curt had his interview with DC4N, no one really told him what they think of the way he runs his shows. Perhaps because he openly addresses how unfair it is or perhaps because we've complained for so long that to say it one more time would be pointless. Instead, there was d*ck riding. A lot of d*ck riding, nothing wrong with that, perhaps everyone thought that he'd see a good comment and actually let them perform the next time they took that chance and drove out to his show. I commented but only to say that the interview was (I don't remember my exact words) wrong. I love Curt, plus I haven't performed at one of his spots in over a year, so I'm definitely not scared of offending him... ahem. He is one of the villians of this area. There, it's official. Keep in mind that none of this is out of spite or trash talk, because if it weren't for how he runs his rooms there would be no thoughts of how to run a better room. The area might be missing a lot of open mics cause all the comics that started them never started open mics. It's possible, but the funniest part of the interview to me was I immediately thought of what it would be like to interview Lex Luthor. Then like in TRL, people keep calling in and saying really nice things about his ambition, spirit, drive and all around good looks.... ???!?!!! Villain! I have no idea what made me write this a month and a half after the fact, but "That $#!ts real". Moving on...

Look at that picture of Lex, tell me that Curt doesn't start every roll call just like that. Busting out of a jacket of chains.... you know he does.
(insert random fact) Praises be to the Wolf. Day 3, still warm.


Arlington Cinema N' Drafthouse- May 21st- Competition- 5 comics- I think I'm one of them- Awesome night- Just go- NOW, well not right now but then.... I hate promoting.


I may have found the world's only honest lawyer. Michael Pignone, aka "the Mutha-f*ckin' Man". Just in case some one searches him I'll leave out a few details but imagine your craziest buddy who just happens to have passed the Bar.


Today was be a bit of a shorty, I had another long meeting so WORK is actually calling me. But I'll get back with you guys tomorrow.


Laters

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive