Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

And we're off

Last night at Wiseacres was a so-so show. In my opinion I bombed but I think it's funny so I'm not concerned. I've always been good at accepting failure. I have to quite a bit. Look for my to finally start getting some work very very soon. I will be doing Benz Street Sports Bar within the next few weeks. I just saw that Rob Cantrell will be hosting the Improv showcase on Tuesday and I dig it. Never met him so hopefully we'll have laughter to talk about instead of, "Hey don't worry, everybody bombs". That is not the type of talk I want to have with anyone after Tuesday's performance. It's gonna be great to be in front of a paid crowd again. It's been a while and open mics are only making me question my routine more every week. I keep writing so much stuff that I have a problem committing to what I think will work. My tastes are varied and new, kinda like Air Jordans since 2001. Oh you've seen them you know. So we'll see about what I end up with. Another funny(only to me funny) note is that George Gordon III was in attendance last night. I like him so no, I'm not gonna talk trash, but I think he saw me bomb and that doesn't look very good for me on Tuesday. That is by far the gayest thing I've ever said but like a 13 yr. old girl I was ashamed and embarrassed of my performance. And what do you say when that happens "Good set, gettin' the kinks out" God I crave acceptance. Well I will have more stories for you later today so stay tuned, I like doing more than one blog entry a day. Just like Jordans. (that's a reference to.... nevermind)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive