Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well hello again

Man how long has it been since I've written in this blog. Feels like two days might have been three. An eternity. I saw this extremely hot woman today. Her body was a ten on any man's scale and then under closer inspection you glance at her face. She was easily 65. Incredible, I've never seen anyone that age how wouldn't have a problem giving me a wooden bat. Oh she was fine, she was fine. Someone that was assisting her told me that while filing her paperwork she bent over and he could see clear down the crack of her ass. Heaven... I only wrote about it because it feels good to talk about, I don't care that I'm the only one who saw her, use your imagination. I'd like to draw your attention to the song at the end of Rocky Horror Picture Show where Tim Curry is in a pool singing what I believe to be "See it, just be it" or something like that. Remember it and realize that it feels good to think about something that soothing. That's the feeling that I got from looking at this old woman's fantastic body. Thank you Tim Curry, I never could have made them realize without you. He's a good man. The improv isn't too far away now. I'm anxious to not only do it but to see the other people I haven't heard of. They're my competition and everything they say is gonna be a complete surprise. Surprises for me in the past have rarely ever worked out in my favor. Like the first time that I hit a home run in a school game, I shit my pants on contact with the ball. So I had to "puddle run" my whole way around the bases. After running to home I did not go to the bench, I simply made my high fived route home. 3rd inning people; I had to do quite a bit of explaining to my coach the next practice. I think he understood. Not situation, just me. So I am not looking forward to surprises is the whole point of that story. I miss Rocky and Bullwinkle, mostly the weird story tales and how they always had a bad ending to them. I think back on being in the first grade and watching stuff like that. For those of you who want to reminisce here is a good place to go.
http://www.johnnorrisbrown.com/classic-nick/
I think you'll find yourself remembering how good television was in our youth and respect the hell out of it. Our children won't have half the great and original stories that we did. We had the Transformers, remember Reboot, remember Doug, what about TMNT, Master of the Universe(He-man to lamens), and finally we had the two greatest reasons to watch TV with your parents. Perfect Strangers followed by Family Matters. Tell me you don't want to shed a tear just to be back there for another week. I do. Damnit, why are we taking so long to develop time travel. Although, Steven Hawkings does make a good argument, why haven't we seen a man from the future. This must mean that we never discover it right. But let's be ignorant because after all it is bliss. I am on it today aren't I. Cliches and everything. But, I think I will let that be and tonight I will be at Wiseacres. So to anyone reading this today, I hope to see you there. Have fun now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive