Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's the 8th of February already?

I got the same type of thrills that I used to yesterday doing something I never dreamed I would. If you guessed it was paying my bills early then you were correct. That is awesome. I feel like for the next few days I haven't got a care in the world. And that is awesome. Onto more interesting things then. I have the worst writing schedule, and it frustrates me. Now perhaps it's the weed, but I try to write everyday and nothing seems to come and then in one hour 15 thoughts all start running through my head and I just have to write titles to remember what I was thinking about. Then I spend the next day or two filling in all the titles with stories. Everyone's got their ways I just wanted to share mine with anyone who was reading. And the weirdest thing is that normally when they hit me, I'm dueceing it up. Ya smell me.
Everyone has something to say about news so let me do the same. "There is another postal worker gone crazy story on the news in California....(by now you should have groaned at where that was going) and we're back. Coretta Scott King is dead. I don't particularly feel sad cause I know nothing she did, but she married MLK; MLK Jr. Stocks rose and fell, surprisingly local dice game reports aren't on the Bloomberg Report in the morning. I don't think their considering the young, broke, and criminalistic demographic. Hold me down. "I told everyone I was gonna be working on my slang and for those that haven't kept count, I've got like 5 slanged up phrases all up in this b@#$h." Just like a cartoon, huh?
Ugly people, ugly people, ugly people. It's almost as fun as saying Beetlejuice when you say it aloud. Try. I'll wait. And why did they spell it Betelgeuse in the movie and differently on the marquee. It just doesn't make sense.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive