Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Anxious

Well, it's finally gotten to that point. I'm so anxious that I can't stop playing video games, that's in comparison to being so bored I play video games. I am keeping this short but I've been practicing a lot for tonight just so that I don't embarass myself. But make no mistake I'm preparing to win, if it doesn't happen that's fine, but I'm not thinking about that now. I will write with my sick thoughts of the night after I get back. And for those that are going tonight, thank you, and I hope that you have a great time. As for me, right now? I have to get back to rehearsing. Overdramatized I know, but I like DRAMA. Ciao babies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive