Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Final Countdown

With only one day left I found myself doing something very corny and I caught myself and had to laugh. I was on the computer earlier today and had on the song "I'm a King" by TI, Lil' Scrappy, and PSC. It was pretty much my anthem in Madden 06' so I listen to it quite frequently. But, I was trying to pump myself up for tomorrow and bobbing to the music like I was DMX. I realized that I wasn't heading out for 12 rounds with Roy Jones Jr. (not the Roy Jones now, the Roy Jones from 1999 where he won fights.) Just had to clear that up. So I practiced the rest of my sets to the sound of silence. And video games. Next Saturday I will be at the Laughing Lizard in Alexandria, VA. I hope that anyone who is bored will swing by for a laugh or two. Fuck, maybe you'll stay and we'll get it on in front of my girl. And since she or her family might be reading this, IT'S A FUCKING JOKE! Fuck. For those who felt disincluded, I apologize. It shan't happen again, this posting anyway. HAHA. Today I purposely left the mother of all explosions in the toilet for my roommates to find. I don't care that it looked like that trash monster from Fraggle Rock, and don't even act like you didn't remember him instantly because it was FRAGGLE ROCK after all. Oh and you could see a lot of lettuce in there too. I'm waiting for him to call me or my girlfriend to call and tell me how gross it was. Maybe they'll just pee over top of it though. Who knows. Well I'll do this again tonight, but keep smiling.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive