Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Only 8 days til DC

May I say that I'm very pissed at myself not for having seen Dave Chappelle when he showed up at the DC Improv. I don't care if it was a surprise, I should have seen it coming. What's the good of having telepathy if you can't see something like that coming along. I'm very disappointed in myself. But back to the title, I can't wait to go the showcase and get to perform at the Improv. I wrote this new bit today that makes me laugh when I say it so I'm hoping it will be funny. Some stuff you can't help but do for you, I got a lot of stuff "they" might like but this one's for me. We'll see how it goes at a few open mics over the next week. I would really like to go in there with a brand new "A" material set, but then I'm thinking "these people don't know me, kill'em with everything. And I've only seen two of the other seven comics before so I'm going in with nothing. Everybody likes being able to go, "okay well they're funny, but I won't have to worry about them" even if your wrong. It makes the nerves settle a little more.
It's been confirmed, Tim Miller and I are going to the Last Comic Standing open call on March 7th. Anyone who wants to go please let me know. We leave on the 6th. And don't give me that crap about not having a chance. Because most of the people who get picked thought the same way. It's gonna be fun, and I just like any excuse to go to NYC. But who knows maybe the judge will be a heavy set woman. They love me. Or a gay man, they love me too. For that matter so do prostitutes, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Keep me in your prayers. And a special shout out to Jared "the man" Stern. He set out update his blog more often for the lowly like myself who just wanna know what working comics think like. On behalf of us all, THANK YOU. Talk to your pal Ryan Conner also. I need my fix. Need my fix; Fix. I enjoyed that more than you all know. But I've always found the annoying hilarious. Pauly Shore. I'm not even making a joke, I love his films because I will always laugh. Even if I were 70 and a politician, I still gotta give it to the Weasel. Rock on Pauly and when the hell does his show come on. Did they cancel it in the middle of a commercial break or something. C'mon. But I must be going I'll talk more to you 3 later. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

four. You'll talk to us FOUR later.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive