Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Everyday the world is less innocent

When you think about it, the title is true but very depressing. When is the last time that you did something genuinely nice for someone other than yourself. Just because it was the right thing to do. I have taken to the philosophy that karma is around. Maybe not karma exactly, but I believe that God is watching and for the good things I (and probably even you) do we will reap some type of reward. And no, a reward is not necessarily money. Maybe just good news, or a blowjob or something.
On with my blog then...

I like snow. I hope that it comes down so hard that we enter a new ice age. An ice age that allows for the Do Do Bird to make his reappearance to the world. And imagine what a day that would be. Naturally they would try to dominate the world and a league would need to be formed. A league that is unlike any other. A "Super League"! I, of course would be the leader. Magnamachron would be my name. I would then merge myself with a snake. Imagine Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter 2 and put the body of Hercules from the cartoon movie. That should spell out one thing for everyone that gazes upon me. "BAD ASS". That deserves another period don't you think. "." I would use the league to conquer the do do bird, and then enslave them all. Maybe some sex with them. "Oh C'mon, SEX WITH A SLAVE!?"(you might be saying) yes. Because it's funny to me. HA. (I seriously feel my soul hurt everytime I laugh at that. It's true.) HA. After the enslaving a revolt would surely follow, and that's when I would take on the world head first. I'd bring the fight right to the world and ride on mutated do do birds. Naked. And I would have a permanent smile surgically put on my face, to resemble The Joker from the Batman comic books. Wicked. Undoubtedly fate would put a hero in my way. He's destined to end my reign of madness and making people walk barefoot everywhere. And after a long battle he would finish me off. My final words: "I have no one to envy and that was my greatest sin, for that I gave you a hero. I gave you a hero........" Does it get any better than that people? Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive