Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Smackdown

(If there is anybody out there that wants to give me a go in WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 you need to find me. My name is Devo2006 and I welcome all comers. If you don't own it rent it and see what I'm talking about. Things like shitting in your pants don't matter as much once you've played this game. I killed a man yesterday for no apparent reason because I play that game. It has changed my life. Let it change yours. )
So I did not get a chance to go to the Comedy Spot Sunday. And yesterday I enjoyed yet another glorious night of Monday Night Raw. Say what you will but wrestling is the shizzie. Say it aloud to yourself and smile if you like. I did. Can't wait to go back on stage again. These long breaks are no good for me. I hope that the show on Saturday is a blast. I'm also curious to see these bands. Time to find out what kind of taste Tyler S. has. But who knows maybe we'll be rockin along with the next Nickelback. And yes, that was a soft band, but damnit, the music that Chad Kruegger writes makes me cry(inside). Makes me cry all over. Rock out. I offended someone earlier with a joke about handicapped people, then I took a much needed 45 seconds to laugh as hard as I thought that joke deserved to be laughed at. It only alienated the girl and I further but sometimes you gotta do for you. You know. And perhaps that's the approach I should take to comedy. But a lot of the things that are funniest to me are really raunchy and I know that. I mean bluer than Bob Saget blue. But I would hate to lose out on a lot of opportunity because of how potentially offensive I could become. And I certainly don't want me throat slit after a set. That would make it awful hard to continue my life of crimefighting. Being dead and all. I hope that people are loving that alice and wonderland song from yesterday's post as much as I did. Just reading it makes me wanna go out and get the dvd. OR download the bit torrent. Okay I said it, I've stolen a clip or two in my time. But if Martin Lawrence expected me to see Rebound I know that he wouldn't want me to pay for it. We go back, way back. I paid for Black Knight. Black Knight. I'm talking back before he was chubby. You remember don't say you don't. Anyway I have to go because there is work I'm supposed to be doing, but I'll get back with you in a little while. Peace.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive