Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

X-Men

I am only going to give you a link today but it's good. My friend Mike for some reason ran across this page like 3 yrs. ago and we thought it was hilarious. Go through them all and read these people's bios. Take it seriously if you want to or don't believe but I think you might want to show it to yours friends once you've laughed, enjoy.
http://www.ravenswing.com/~mirrorgirl/imaging.html
I'll have a long blog for tomorrow. Be cool everybody.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive