Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Day after the Super Bowl

Hey there and I'm back. Seems like a long time since I last wrote and that's probably because I'm writing this blog to no one right now. What that means is that I'm not anywhere where people can see my blog so all the posts before this one are so that when people begin to read this they will have a lot of catching up to do. It will give them a good idea of just how I'm IS. That's slang, I'm practicing on it. Shawty man, I gotta tell you that I am not a very big fan of football. Don't strip me of my manhood yet, I enjoy them I just don't watch them often if ever. But last night's game was okay, not nearly the same amount of back and forth that the Redskins have made us accustomed to. But a good game non the less. I have begun to take protein shakes and even work out a little. I know this won't last but it feels good right now. The problem with me and working out is that as soon as I look in the mirror and impress myself, the urge to lift heavy things and do strenuous work outs fades away. Quickly too. I looked pretty fuckin sexy right before I got my current girlfriend but within a week or two the need to go to the gym was gone. And we all know why, I had BJ's now, there was no need to chase them down anymore since they had arrived. Supply and demand people. Here is a good question, just because I met this incredible Spanish girl that flat out told me she wanted it, and then gave me her phone number, doesn't mean I have to bang her does it. I feel pretty obligated but that's probably because I like vaginas. I am not the type of person who cheats, more so I just wanted to gloat that this girl wanted to do me. It made my week, cause I don't get hit on like that. And certainly not by a girl that has perfect vision. I am what many women would call baby cute and that means no gina' for you(I haven't been with a Hispanic before though?) No, that's wrong. J.Lo(with that I think it's outta my system now. Have to get back to work though so I will write back and hopefully when I do I'll have an audience. Bye Tyler I write back to you tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive