Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, April 07, 2006

The Bell Tolls

I apologize for my absence yesterday, but I was sick and needed to get in 15 solid hours of WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 or I could've died. Do you have any idea of the dedication that takes. Serious dedication, I didn't even shit. Okay that was a lie but my heart was in the right place.
I did get the opportunity to go check out the first night of the DCCF! I went down to the Warehouse instead of to and open mic. Well worth the small fee at the door. I was excited because I found it in D.C. without even getting lost. I just followed the directions and it lead me right to the spot. I had to call someone because I was so excited. The lineup for the night was Seaton Smith, Ryan Conner, Rory Scovel and the improv troupe Biscuitville. Everyone of them was funny and the crowd was (in my opinion) good for their size. Around the time that Ryan was onstage I realized that I'd had quite a bit to drink and needed to go to the bathroom. I look to my right and this guy who also has to go is schimmying through the bleachers. I would've followed but I can see a lot of different and all awkward situations so I waited. He never came back. So I wait some more. I see at least 4 or 5 more people get up to go to the bathroom but none of them ever came back. Which lead me to believe that once I got up there was no love when I try to cross back in front of the crowd. So I waited. It wasn't until I got to Biscuitville that dimensia set in. I was rocking and shaking in my seat and the fat guy that was next to me didn't seem amused. But I was serious. I was a minute or two from pissing myself when the show ended, but I would not get up in the middle of their performance cause I paid to see that shit. I want every chuckle. And I wasn't getting up til I knew the funny was over. So I enjoyed the performances and made my way back home. I'll probably go out tonight and soak up some more of the festival. Ya'll be good, and if I'm bored I might just blog again today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive