Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mr. Chun and myself

Well yesterday I had the opportunity to audition for the improv troupe DCUP. That was fun. FUN. I had this bug in me for improv and had been recommending to anyone that might want to do a show with it and standup. Then I saw the auditions online and knew it was a sign. As far as knowing if I got in or not, don't know, but I would definitely like to do a show that included some of it cause it's infectious. I loved it. Couldn't wait for my turn to come up again. If I have the chance to let you know who made it in instead of me I will cause there were some people there that I thought were really funny. There was a brunette female and this Hispanic guy that I liked along with this white guy with glasses that was suprisingly witty. I liked being onstage with him and hope to again someday. Mr. Chun and I were the first there and if he's reading, WHAT UP BITCH! Got to play a couple of games with everybody auditioning. Kind of a round robin with two people where he threw out ideas for play. Then we got to do a song. I'm no Wayne Brady so I was nervous cause this was the only time I felt embarrassed. You know that face that everybody makes when they sing; I didn't want the face to be seen right then. But it was. And I mentioned Al-Queda for a cheap pop. I was so ashamed even though it got laughter. And I rhymed Bird with Turd. That just felt wrong to me. Laughter as well though. Only a little. I would really like to go to Dremos but my schedule might not allow it so if I can't go there I will break my neck to get to Topaz. Need to be on stage more. Especially, while this new improv is in me. And I need the laughter. Attention deprived my whole life (awwwwwwww), what can I do? Well I'm gonna go, but remember this......(I got nothin')(oh) Everyday you wake up, somebody doesn't.? Good enough.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive