Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Truckload of new material

Yet again, I can't wait to unveil more of this new stuff but I say that all the time. My girlfriend normally hates my stuff but I had her got through a lot of my new stuff and tell me what she liked. Guess what, she liked a lot of them. Doesn't really matter, but that's a start that every new joke needs to get to stardom. Or so Jesus said. Planning on going to Soho so anyone that will be there, say hello. It was a weird experience last week but I don't plan on hosting tonight so hopefully it will be a good set assuming I get on the stage. I finally get to rehearse for DCUP tomorrow so I'm also excited about that. Although I don't know what to wear for Improv so I'm gonna end up spending 30 minutes putting together an outfit that says "I don't care what I look like" that should be fun. Wednesday I'm planning on Dremos and Thursday should be Topaz if I do this thing right. Sunday I go to Richmond for 9:55 so I'll get to see the wonderful Jimmy Merritt on stage with John Eicks. Then I just got a little guest set at Westminster in MD. That's May 18th, the day before my birthday, and Ryan Conner will be performing so I look forward to seeing that show. (Miller Lite is great tasting and less filling) That was a subliminal message. Hope it worked. It did didn't it. Here's to the night and be on the look out. Tyler vs. Tyler is coming and I'm going to try and ensure it will be everyone at their funniest. I'll keep you posted on that or visit TDCPresents.com to find out more as it unfolds. I'll have a short film ready by the end of the week that I've been writing down, I think people should enjoy it. (Free your mind and the rest will follow)(Miller Lite) Okay, so I'll be hitting that dusty trail, and if you haven't checked out Jimmy's blog of his weekend with Mr. Nealon, please do. I got excited for him just reading about it. Since he was the first blog that I stalked when starting out, I live through his experiences in a creepy Single White Female sort of way. Ciao Babies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive