Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So long Mr. Socks....

So Monday night I tried to go to Soho and got lost on the way. So since I wasn't in the mood for being lost I gave up right away. When I returned home I found that my favorite cat had left and that wasn't something he normally does. I was distraught.
I spent yesterday in a little bit of a sad mood cause of Mr. Socks leaving. Then I had to get in the right mind set for DCUP rehearsal. So I put that aside for a moment. DCUP rehearsal was fun and since Leslie Cooley was there I didn't have to feel out of place, cause we both were in a way. But the people there were all cool and we played a lot of fun games. I can't wait to put on an actual show next month and see everything when it's faster and there's laughter. It's hard to get those people to laugh. They just chuckle at gold, but I'll forgive them. Soon. I came home and my girlfriend told me that her mom went into the woods(cause she's fuckin' crazy) and found our cat and he was dead. That really got to me and I thought that I was a rock. I've seen people freak out when their pets die or something and swore never to act like that. I didn't really show it, but I missed him a lot.
Then I woke up this morning. I went outside to get something from my car and thought I heard a cat crying. Socks would cry everytime he wanted something so I recognized it right away. I followed the best I could and what did I find. Socks was unharmed and took him back inside and gave him a bath. When I first thought he was gone I told myself that it was for the best and he would have a lot of adventures. I watched him stare out at the world from my place for a long time and I figured that he finally wanted to just go for it. Now that I have him back he'll never be able to escape again though. I hope to go to Dremos tonight with some new shizzy, and tomorrow I want to hit up Topaz and Friday who knows, I may even go support Jimmy "the hitman" Meritt at the Geeks of Comedy Tour. Gotta go everybody, and remember, Ciao babies!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive