Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Just Writin' and Shit

Hello again, How are you (good) and how was your weekend? (nice I guess but I didn't really celebrate, bought a playboy though) oh, that's sad. You know you wack it a lot for someone who has a girlfriend (yeah, but she doesn't take the time to caress and ask questions) and we always do don't we? (of course) (hey do you think people will get that we're having a conversation with ourselves or just think your assuming that they would jerk it) Nah, they knew.
Not a lot to say today but I will gush for a moment. I am genuinely excited about this material that I wrote this weekend. Everything just felt right and hilarious( it better be) or not, I think the sets that I wrote are more my voice and sense of humor than anything thus far. I really hope to continue and that people like it. But if I may speak as an unbias fan of comedy, I gotta tell you it's f-ckin hilarious. I'll give you the topics and see what you come up with and maybe if we run into each other we'll find that great minds think alike.
Sets: A piece of paper, Sports are an alcoholics best friends, U.S.A is rape crazy,Un-everything, and lastly "Yakkidy Smackidy".

I will admit that the last one is a throwback to Tazmania for those of you fans that still hunger. I do.(seriously, he used to cry after every episode ended) I will be trying to get on SoHo's stage tonight so we'll see how that goes and I'm really excited about the DCUP practice tomorrow cause I enjoyed myself too much for it to have been free! And Leslie Cooley will be there so I don't even have to pretend to be shy. Lovin' it! Ciao Babies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive