Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, April 10, 2006

"Fuck that look at shorty, she a lil' cutie yo, da way she shake it make me wanna get all in the booty yo!- Busta Rhymes

Last night. Fun. Went like 13th of 14. Comedy Spot. Jimmy Hosted. Leslie has a thing for handlebar mustaches. Jimmy needs one. Tyler S. The man. Sexually. I'm not gay. I never get to pick my nose. Off subject. Back on. Girl fell as she got on stage. Caught herself. With her face. Awesome. Loved it. Giggled. No one else did. Lesbian, I think. Awesome. Crowd loathed us. Cept indian girl. Loved her. Knew her. Go fig. Peed a lot. Bombed. Funny. Wrote a lot. Said my what's ups. Met Biker looking comic with long goatee. Cool guy. Wish I knew his name. Weed. Memor....what? Wore my sexy hat. Sexy. Indian girl had hot friends. First for my eyes. Somebody wrote her some e-advice. Sets. Blatantly racist. Loved it. Disrespectful though. She gave no name. Whoever did that was bolder than I. Saved the best for last. Everybody's a comedian. Friend of indian tells long but amusing joke. Guy next looks like a heroin addict. And Kurt Cobain. Begins to tell a journey. Look at Jimmy's face. Bewildered. Story still going. Jimmy's still got the look. More story. Jimmy. Seems to be winding down....nope. Jimmy. No punchline. Next. A calm and relaxed marine-looking gentleman takes the mic. The first words from his mouth are "I hate foreigners!" he then began to tell a story where he heard two people speak perfect english to one another and then speak their language when he was around, I think. Didn't really listen to the story after that first line cause everybody's face was a lot more interesting than anything he was gonna say. And since the room was quasi-filled with a lot of middle eastern people and their friends it was a very awkward mood. He sets it nicely. Needless to say no one clapped for him. I may have let one slip out at first but then I realized no one else was making an attempt for him. And if Jesus came in the room I don't want to be the guy clapping for the Nazi. Association. Well I hope you enjoyed the format of today's blog and I'll be at Soho tonight for anyone else going. Say Hello. Peace.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive