Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Chili F-n' COOKOFF (Prepare yourselves)

I told myself about two years ago that when the opportunity to go to a chili cookoff presented itself I was destined to go. Well this year I found out before the date passed so I'm in. This is an open invitation. If your serious about your chili; And let me be frank, I take my chili real serious, hit me up. Or if your already planning on going and I've at least said hello to you before, let me know. If upon reading the title you didn't get magna-hard the you don't really want to go now do you. http://www.kidneywdc.org/dc101chili.cfm May 20, 2006 is the date and tickets look like 30 or 35 before and 40 at the door. It's gonna be huge. Some of you may be shaking your head saying "It's just Chili man." Yeah....still gonna be fun though. Ciao and tonight I get more of this new material off my chest. TOPAZ. And by the way for anyone who doesn't own T.I.'s new album KING, you should. Along with his other two albums he is claiming his throne atop hip-hop's community. Like Coldplay, Rascal Flatts, and Drowning Pool (high-five to anyone who can identify this band) he is doing his genre of music good in a time full of Nelly, Outkast, and Yellowcard. Not saying their music isn't good, but I woulnd't get a life altering tattoo over their hits or anything. Go fig. Ciao babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man..I should have gone to Topaz tonight. Everyone was there! But, life goes on. Hopefully you come out to Laughing Lizard on Saturday to soak in the awesomeness.

And I do take my chili seriously, indeed. I also take good music seriously, but there isn't quite enough of that happening (Bloodhound Gang are silly and Better than Ezra are okay...but man, that chili better be able to give multiple orgasms to make up for Hoobastank) to justify the high cost of the tickets. Let me ask you this- is that chili you speak of complementary once you are inside?

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive