Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

"Cause I fucked a dude yesterday so I'm gonna be late to work, okay!?

So I'm still buzzin' of the DCUP invite, loved that. Now onto other things. I have the habit of saying that I will go somewhere and then by some twist of fate I don't end up performing there and sometimes not at all that night. So for tonight I will say that I hope Topaz has a nice crowd and leave it at that. There, with no commitment there is no way Lucifer will throw me off tonight. HAHA.
If I may get serious for just a second. I realized that the past seven or eight months have been wonderful. I was missing something and kinda depressed cause I wasn't following my dreams at all. I never wanted a normal life. Entertainment is something I would always like to do and I finally started taking baby steps in the right direction. Met some great folks and there are much more to meet. Might I say that I am a little saddened by the fact that I haven't heard two words from any of the comics at Wiseacres after my whole incident. I'm not talkin' trash, I'm just disappointed, every now and again the hellos were nice. But fuck it, moving on with my babble. I have such a positive outlook on life in general now that it surprises me. Part of me would like to think that is why a lot of us got into this whole comedy scene. We needed it maybe. Sometimes I forget that I haven't even been doing this a year. I just get so anxious I beat up on myself for not having gotten into all this years ago when I first tried. But I guess everything happens for a reason and looking back I had nothing to say back then. Lotta poop jokes. How times have changed. But seriously, I think I needed to live a little. Cause now that I have bills I know why people need a good laugh. I just gotta get off my ass and go to more shows and I'm hoping that improving will help me relay my act a lot more casually and give more of me. Well I've gushed and now I'm gonna go eat a Chicken,Bacon,Ranch sub from subway cause I forgot I put it in the fridge and found it this morning. Ooooooooo YEAH!(Say that aloud but in Randy Savage voice.) Peace ya'll.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive