Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Chappelle!



That is the picture that managed to take of Dave Chappelle. When he said bye, he flew off the stage with a cheetah like speed. I feel ashamed to say that when I first saw the price of the tickets my cheapness immediately told me to stop and think of things you could buy with that. However, I knew that it might be a long time before I ever got to see Dave Chappelle again and I'd be a fool to pass that up. It was worth every penny. My face hurt and about halfway through I wished that he had just started so I could do it again. He flew through like 2+ hours like it was nothing. And he seemed incredibly intelligent while he was just talking with( I said with) us. I had a lot of fun and of course I had one particular moment that I wanted to share. So Tim and I just met up with Kojo and Sean Gabbert. There is a rastafarian( I probably fucked that spelling up, but go with it. He looked like a Jamican.) standing behind me and all of the sudden his girl comes up. I was not high so this was not paranoia. They were talking about me, but silently(almost politely) but didn't know I could sense that. They made gestures that I couldn't point out specifically, and I felt very awkward. So asked Sean to switch with me which just made it worse, cause I was a grown man tugging on another man to switch like 7 year olds do with their mothers. All the did was look at me. Since I'm nonconfrontational that's how I handle things.

About the show, Ryan rocked it. I was laughing alound, which I don't normally do so I like it quite a bit. Some stuff I was hearing for the first time so I was just as fresh as everyone else. At one point I had some Jalapeno Poppers and the one was so HOT that I had to sit there for like 2 minutes with that face like I shat myself. That pepper was like 200 degrees Celsius. That's hotter than Fahrenheit. I have a cyst in mouth now, it was murder. But I couldn't spit it out. I wanted to scream. But then I'd be a heckler. Then he came out and I'll give you an example of the show if you weren't there. He talked about the show cheaters, Africa, Comedy Central and the answered some questions. Don't get me wrong there a lot of other topics but they fly at you so fast it's hard to recall. I'm sure that I'll always remember that show and the fact that I was like 2 feet away from him that whole time. I almost wet my pants just cause I didn't want to get up. And I'm proud of myself for not getting all high school girl on him. You know: "Hey Mr. Chappelle, I think about you all the time...wait...that came out wrong...sorry...I'm Tyler....I do local comedy....I saw Nutty Profes.....wait...sorry...this is awkward so would you spit on me?" Something like that. Alright everybody I'll talk later and for anyone going to Dremos I'll be going to check that out so hope to see you there. Hopefully I'll get to see people preparing for the DCCF! cause if you don't know, you betta ask somebodeeeeeee.(somebody; I'm sorry I have grammar far to good to end it on that note.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List

Blog Archive