Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Been a minute

For those who were bored and looking for me to fill a good 30 sec., I apologize. It's been a weird week, from getting fired to "Comedy Dock", to just plain being unemployed. I gotta admit I've been pretty depressed and was thinking that I might need to take a little break, cause to be honest, my sense of humor isn't shining through my personality right now. Perhaps I even took the whole thing in Edgewater too seriously and acted like a dick?..... Nah, that was the stupidest thing I've ever said, moving on.
I was laughing at how ironic what I said to Jimmy & Eick was last Sunday. I was talking about how I was writing too much and didn't really find the time to get all this stuff off my chest, but now I don't really have a single fresh idea popping into my head. You don't know what you've got til' it's gone. My girlfriend stumbled across my blog yesterday and thought that I actually sat down and wrote the lyrics to the T.I. song I posted last week. For anyone that is like her and might be mildly retarded, I copy and pasted it. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still a geek and yes, I do have 90% of his lyrics from any album committed to memory cause "He's my favorite!"
Went by the Comedy Spot yesterday for a minute. You'll be happy to know that Bird Knight was looking SEXY!!! And for people who want to perform in front of an audience, there were a lot of people there well before the show got underway. Although something about a 13 year old telling me where to sit, WITH AUTHORITY, still chills me to the bone. But, for anyone who thought the place wasn't gonna draw, you might wanna check it out soon. Don't wait too long though, you never know....
I was going to go see Silent Hill yesterday but it wasn't playing in Ballston Commons Mall like I thought. It turns out there are two movie theaters in Arlington, who knew. So me and some friends went bowling. Fun stuff, since that was the first time that I got to meet my crew member Josh's fiancee. Big Deal. I've never been to a wedding before and now I'm a groomsmen. That Bachelor party is gonna be raunchy, I just know it.
I've been sober(WEED) for exactly one week and two days now. That's something. And apparently I'm doing okay cause I haven't robbed anyone or bought the biggest bottle of Robitussen DM I could find yet. If you know what that's about, YEAH MAN!
I saw Wolf Creek and Chronicles of Narnia. I'm not a paid critic but I'll still say that they sucked. Narnia wasn't that bad but( Does anyone remember the end of Saving Private Ryan, where the guy sat in the hallway and listened to that poor guy get stabbed! Were you going berserk in your seat like "Fucking do something!!!" Me too) the Saving Private Ryan experience describes a good portion of the movie. Those white kids weren't even cute. It made it hard for me to connect. Ugly cowards, and then there's Wolf Creek. I heard that this was better than Hostile cause it sucked, so why not see it right?... No, though the women were attractive, it suffered from "1980's white person in a horror movie plot" which I can describe with one scene. While a girl(who is trying to escape) is trying to find car keys, she stumbles upon the killer's personal items. With the killer closing in, she begins to WATCH A CAMCORDER that shows a family that is clearly dead. What do you think happened....
Well, I'll be seeing you guys throughout the week at open mics so "say hello" and I'll try to stop pitying myself and have a humorous blog for you guys this week too. Ciao babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could have had a spot! Curt actually put your name on the list about 1 minute after you left. Such is life, though.
Nice brainstorming about T vs. T at any rate. Rock on.

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List