Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's finally come....

So now I'm a year closer to worrying about kidney stones. That's special. And also, IT'S MALCOLM X's BIRTHDAY TOO! That seems weird cause I don't seem like a militant black man, but his autobiography was the first real book I ever read and I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on his life and have studied him(by choice) for most of my life. Don't give all the credit to Dr. MLK Jr., take a few minutes and learn something other than that one phrase. Might surprise you.....Back to funny then.
Last night was something, I bombed but probably had more fun at a comedy show(and after) than I've had to date. I got lost as usual but was exceptionally late so it was weird when I finally did arrive in Westminster. First off, let me say thank you and "Big Ups" to Super Bird cause he put that together and there were fine women as promised. The man stuck to his word and you know what? If I hadn't brought my girlfriend, maybe I gettin laid might be more than a dream(and I am a pussy who is faithful, for those that don't know). So, I get there and was so embarrassed by being late that I didn't really want to sit with the other comics cause I was literally about 1 hour too late to be fashionable. So I sat there like a child at a wedding and missed out on seeing Rob Maher it the stage. Though the audience kept erupting whenever monkeypussy was said so I assumed that he rocked it. I came just in time to see Joe Robinson for the first time and all the blogs that are singing his praises were right on the money. So then comes me.... I bombed. I felt bad about it, and this was funny to me so bare with me. Bird came out(since I was late, I was a special guest in between the feature and the headliner) and said "Alright, let's get the energy level back UP!" He didn't mean anything by it but I laughed to myself as soon as I heard that, cause I brought it down. A LOT. So then Ryan Conner comes up and though they still had some bad Tyler tastes in their mouths, he won'em back and despite so loud drunk women finished strong. By the way Jessica, yes, yes you were looking scrumptious last night. You don't forget a hot red head like that. Everyone was so nice that I felt stupid for not speaking to them earlier in the night. And my girlfriend was so impressed by all the comics that she slept with me even though I got us lost for the better part of FOUR hours. I also ate at Denny's for the first time in my life and what can I say, the stereotypes might be true. But who knows, it might not have taken an hour for the food to come if I sat in the car with my shackles like was to be expected. That's just a joke, our waitress was nice, and how's the cook just gonna cum on command? Should have sent him a picture of me naked to get him in the mood. Everyone had us in stitches and I felt like I should have paid for the conversation. I'm still crackin' up over Joe calling himself the Galloping Ghost!
Well, seeing as though it is my birthday(I'm 23) I'm gonna have a dinner and movie with my family and girlfriend. Not very exciting but I love'em. Let me remind anyone who cares that I have my first show with Improv troupe DCUP tomorrow night. I just got the list for all the games we're gonna play and I'm very excited. Looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun, and even though I'm new they included me just as much as everyone else. I dig that. The count of how many times I've watched Mel Brooks' The Producers is up to 4 now, and it's been a day and a half. It's like a good piece of taffy. Gotta go and I'll catch up with ya'll on Monday. CHILI COOKOFF IS TOMORROW....WHO'S COMING WITH ME!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List