Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

May 20th

I'm sorry, amidst all my angry bloggin' I forgot to plug the DCUP show at the Comedy Spot on May 20th. Starts at 10 pm and it should be a blast. And for those of you who aren't aware Jimmy Meritt and Leslie (Cooley) Meritt? will no longer be on the market that day. Best of luck guys and congrats again. But, if your not watching them consumate the marrige then it would be cool if you stopped on by. I just learned that Topaz is done after tonight. That sucks but hopefully Curt will come up with something. I'm not on the list but I'll probably try to find Bossa( the last time, I got horribly lost) I hear good things so I can't wait.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List