Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Short sentences for short people

Doing myspace now. Just showered. It's about 3:14 pm. That's nasty. Unemployed. Need I say more. Working on video for net. Hope it's funny. Funny implying that you laugh with me. Almost completely stopped smoking. Very pleased with that. Apparently people are reading this. Last week was huge. Compared to previously. Next week is a good week. For me. For comedy anyway. Still gonna be a bum. Sobriety continues. Looking forward to ending that. My cat shits in his cage. Thought they don't do that. Stinks. He should be a vegetarian. 24: the game is the shit. If you watch show, you'll love the game. Noticed a lot of people from Maryland are reading. Cool. They must have seen me bomb. Cool. Positive comment about the Comedy Dock: $5 DOLLAR PITCHERS. You can't beat that. MILLER LITE! C'mon folks. Caught up on a lot of movies. Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children. Great, but God I'm bored. Tyler vs. Tyler? Still coming. June something. Sexy. I need a haircut. I resemble Buckwheat. A little. Sorry this is short. Need to get on stage. I'll definitely be at Wiseacres tomorrow. I made a promise. Keeping it. Might go to Japone tonight. Never been. I miss seeing Norm Wilkerson. Need my fix. Sampson too. Oh and the lovely Jessica Paquin. I'll ride her coattails to success. That's our secret. Don't tell her. The thing I like most about not going by Deaven Richardson(which is my first name) is that I don't have to worry about people that I don't know anymore finding me. Just my comedy friends and the 20-30 people that I'm close to. I should wanna be popular, but...Nah. They'll be a better blog tomorrow. And if your reading this, yes, your my friend. All is right with the world. 'Cept for outside the USA. Ciao babies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List