Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Monday, May 22, 2006

DCUP

The show on Saturday night was a blast! The audience turn out was decent, though I think they all knew one of us. And, it was nice having laughter fill in the spots where it wasn't. During the rehearsal there is no one laughing so you just assume your so funny that it would have gone "right there". Took me a game or so to get into the swing of things, but once I got that first one out of the way it was smooth sailin'. I am defintely glad I'm the only black guy. People are waiting for me to break into ghetto character or sing like Wayne Brady and they get neither. HA! I do kinda wish that I had the chance to catch the Laughing Lizard show if just to see the return of JAMES JONES. Yeah, I'm ridin' his nuts a little....I can live with that.
Joe Robinson: I hope that you read this Joe. You put a spell on me and now I can't help but laugh at everything you say(or write)you could insert into my girl and I could do nothing but giggle and say "Oh Joe". I couldn't help but laugh when you said my blog was angrier than yours then I thought...wait, maybe I do vent a lot in my blog. But, I've come too far to turn back. Here's to Joe and I tag teaming my woman! RESPECK.
I fell back in love with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I know I'm very late but let me explain. I bought it the day it cam out in Nov. 04', then played it for about two months. At this point every mission that I needed to beat was a little too hard for me so I put it away. Couldn't trade it cause of the stupid HOT COFFEE Mod, so it gathered dust. But, Saturday I decided to give it a shot. Well about 6 hours later I had made so much progress I was mad at myself for not having beat it a year ago. I haven't beat it but in two days I've cleared 50% of the game. To those of you that play it, you know what that means. And I realized that I have a huge liking for the members of N.W.A., normally I don't like West Coast rap...cept' the Game. But, listening to all that 90's gangsta rap reminded me of my childhood when I was a huge Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, and Snoop Doggy Dogg fan. Those were the days. Well, I gotta go but I feel compelled to say come to the Baltimore Comedy Factory June 1st-3rd, I'll be Emceeing for Kyle Groomes. There, I feel better, and sadly when that's done I don't really have anymore comedy plans except a Hyatt show in July. Til' now I've always had something to look forward to, so maybe I'll go bug the Jokes on Us comedy club RIGHT NOW.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List