Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I thought hard about erasing that last post.......NAH!

For those of you that don't know me too well. I'm a huge T.I. fan. I think that this song just about sums up how I feel. And interesting enough it happens to mention a name that struck me as funny. See if you can find it. And for those of you that like the lyrics, GO PICK UP KING by T.I.

I'm talkin to yousucker nigga you can stunt all ya wanta stuntI know you won't bust a gun (Yeah I'm talkin to you)fuck nigga you can hate all you wanna hateI know you a fake-make no mistake I'm talkin to youyouz a lame uz a shame to the gameI say it you know what ya name is (I'm talkin to you)we can shoot it out whenever you wannawhatever you wanna do boi I'm talkin to you[T.I.]Ay I'm the best you ever heard about, fresher than you heard aboutyeah I'm strapped now pussy nigga this ain't just word of mouthfor niggaz wit dirty mouths, I got a lotta clean pistols to wash 'em outI'm really finna give yo ass some hotter shit to talk aboutthe goons hit the room now you askin what's this all aboutfo' you know it ya noggins split ya bottom teeth is fallin outgot a problem wit patna -I see him in the city and call him outit wasnt for the chopper ain't shit I'm gettin all of minepop 'em drop 'em call the plan a wake he out forever moreI give it to you straight nigga I don't need a metaphorhow many different ways is it to say I'm getting cheddar morea nigga twice as old way mo' popular need to set at allMan I just say it to my pops, maybe he could tell ya better boypatient in the afterlife I'll waste ya in the after lifeeven after my life haters be after my lifecuz I'ma do in 06 what took 'em half of they life, man I'm talkin to you[Hook][T.I.]I ain't talkin to Jeezy cause thats my brotherain't talkinto Face cause that's my fatherain't talkin to Bun cause that's my uncleain't talkin to Kast cause them ma patnasain't talkin to Jigga cause that's my nigga, the Real President cartergave me Diplomatic Immunity you and me why botherman all I gotta do is go buy a nigga a chargerand he only come in to offer he don't even wanna rob yayou done fucked up and started shit wit some real shit starteryou don fought with a chopper holla what it is patnayou better keep it proper you know what it is patnathis some lightwork ain't even gotta call godfatherMobsta, had the old phantom now the drop son3rd the king of cloverland, Slim thug is the boss sonPaul Wall made me the hardest grill I done bought forfor a 100 K ,a 100 carat paul don't wanna talk branigga wouldn't buck won't dare, you just talk toughdon't try to run from me now whatchu thought bra I'm talkin to you[Hook][T.I.]I ain't talkin to Buck cause he a real niggaain't talkin 2 Pimp cause he a trill niggaain't talkin 2 BG cause he like me, with old cases and will kill niggazI know you wannabe just like me since you got ya new record deal niggaBut I don't give a fuck if you like me no second diss ya not trill niggaya in ya video wearin white T that don't make you no dope dealer niggaBut I ain't talkin bout no bankhead, carver homes, no adamsville niggayou dealin wit a lil gorilla nigga10 mill later I'm still the niggaKiller Mike, Yung bloodz, David BannerBonecrusher they remember when y'all ain't feel a niggaHad it out with Chris he still my niggasat down,civilized talk about it like niggazso I ain't never been served get ya facts right niggafor this 40 cal make ya ass act right niggacoming against the king get ya stats right niggawanna talk about nigga, wanna be a hot niggagonna be a shot nigga, yeah I say'd it what nigga buck niggalike Lil Jon I don't give a fuckI give a God damn if I never sell another millaI take my ass right back to sillahillabillacompound come down everyday sell yayJust like the old days stack another mill upniggaz ain't ready for the dust that we kick upgo talk shit forget they get hit upYou better be bout that shit you kickLike DipSet bitch you trynna get wit usI don't Politic, don't even speak see I don't kiss upgotta be styles and sheek Jada diss usdiss us...that's goin piss us..see I love it when the government pick niggazif you don't hang in the air by the name a swizz beatstold mannie fresh he the skateboard P Clay J-G and Just Blaze taking basically I'm talkin 2 you

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List