Tyler Richardson on Facebook

Just as good as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kevin Lee....fuckin' faggot!

I have nothing to say about the Comedy Dock experience other than fuck them. I am very aware that other comics have done well there and I am sorry to put down a club that they might perform in, but I can't lie. I am perfectly okay with bombing, and that is not why I took the shot. I decided to let you all know how I feel because it's my blog and I personally don't like him or the club. Fuck what anyone thinks. He hit on my girlfriend and the crowd was a piece o' shit. Then almost all the motherfuckers who heckled me, were pussies and apologized even though they fucked up my whole set. FUCK'EM.
I am not a fan of people that do the same old shit, and that is what I saw when I went to the Comedy Dock this Wednesday. There were a few exceptions to the rule: like Eric Shun, Sonny Fuller, and Jay the Chameleon. To answer any questions, YES, I did bomb! But, I've bombed before. Not that big a deal to me. But tonight I felt a whole different type of feeling when I left that club. I will never even consider going back. Not like Wiseacres, even though some people may have talked shit about me....(like I don't know who the fuck you are.) And I'm sorry to all the good comics that killed there and may not understand where I'm coming from. I took tonight on a personal level and not because it wasn't. Sure, I was interuputed! A LOT. But the whole thing seemed like a 4-year-old could have produced a more professional open mic. I will gladly put on a better show as soon as the opportunity arises. TYLER VS. TYLER! I made it a point not to get into petty shit like this, but I felt so strongly that I just don't care. So, Kevin Lee, FUCK YOU, your a shitty host( that's right I fuckin' said it you piece of shit that hits on other comedians girlfriends while they are on stage at YOUR show) FUCK COMICVIEW you hack black vs. white fucks, and to hell with Becky for letting you in her restaurant. This may never get to his eyes but I hope it does. Just know that I found you unoriginal and certainly unfunny. Sorry Jimmy, Seaton, Erin Jackson, and every other good comic that will be perfoming there. I may not be shit, but I still have an opinion.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I blog during work to keep from sleeping. Unless people from my job are monitoring this, in which case "I love my job; I have a family". My dog Max is the man too. Other than that I think reading this blog gives a pretty good idea of what I'm about. Red Jell-o, need I say more.

My Blog List